Trailer Race....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about the race...But I also don't think Farm Truck drivers would be interested in destroying the Trucks.It is bad enough worrying about two other racers in the class driving like it is a demo derby.They have made contact with every truck out there and never see a black flag. :huh:

How many Street Stocks are going to enter. :lol:

I putting my street stock in there (ok..pure stock.)...but, destroying? Have you seen these races..? They might get beat up...but I have not seen a whole lot destroyed...(less than normal racing) the idea is to hit the trailer...not the car (or truck) but on a seperate note....3,500? dang...I would have kept that to yourself...I had less than that in my championship winning superstock last year....AJ

Ok..I have heard this is supposed to be a figure 8 type race...hope so...but does anyone know for sure? Also...is anyone else planning to run this race? Rules say farm trucks, bomber type cars allowed...any farm trucks interested?

Yes it is a figure 8 race

Not sure about the race...But I also don't think Farm Truck drivers would be interested in destroying the Trucks.Some of us have over $3500 invested in these trucks.It is bad enough worrying about two other racers in the class driving like it is a demo derby.They have made contact with every truck out there and never see a black flag. :huh:

I thank the 2 drivers your referring to have been doing a great job of driving lately.And you will never see #23 or #23K in that race

Not sure about the race...But I also don't think Farm Truck drivers would be interested in destroying the Trucks.Some of us have over $3500 invested in these trucks.It is bad enough worrying about two other racers in the class driving like it is a demo derby.They have made contact with every truck out there and never see a black flag. :huh:

I thank the 2 drivers your referring to have been doing a great job of driving lately.And you will never see #23 or #23K in that race

I think you are going to see a few more Farm Truck Drivers start doing a "Great Job Driving" out there. ;)

yea last race it was some gooodd racing in farm class 23k was leaving everyone else in his dust

I putting my street stock in there (ok..pure stock.)...but, destroying? Have you seen these races..? They might get beat up...but I have not seen a whole lot destroyed...(less than normal racing) the idea is to hit the trailer...not the car (or truck) but on a seperate note....3,500? dang...I would have kept that to yourself...I had less than that in my championship winning superstock last year....AJ

do you still have superstock would you sell it i have someone wanting to get into racing he would like to try and race

i meant about being the cheapest

If there a beginner and looking for something to start out with i've wanting to get rid of my farm truck i raced last season its just taking up space in the garage. It was the white ford #89 and ill sell it as a roller or race ready.

Thats about all we had in ours...

Initial investment is one thing but repair costs learning how to drive will cost more the the initial investment plus wont be many friends willing to help if your tearing up those in your class again still trying to learn how to race. Seems like this happens way too often a new driver over his head in a class he has no business being in. No disrespect but there are very few that can jump into any type of dirt car and have any kind of success any time soon anywhere!

heck yeah I have one for sale...1,000$ as a roller....its in the classifieds section...and really...the 23k is scared? I didnt think that truck could look any worse...lol and mr dodge guy...if you put your truck in there and it gets hurt...i will give you another one...(course a street one) I might even be persuaded to get the boat and trailer for you...interested? AJ

i meant about being the cheapest

If there a beginner and looking for something to start out with i've wanting to get rid of my farm truck i raced last season its just taking up space in the garage. It was the white ford #89 and ill sell it as a roller or race ready.

Totally missed this....if its just taking up space...bring it out and run this race...I have not seen the payout yet...but I bet its more than a hotdog....

heck yeah I have one for sale...1,000$ as a roller....its in the classifieds section...and really...the 23k is scared? I didnt think that truck could look any worse...lol and mr dodge guy...if you put your truck in there and it gets hurt...i will give you another one...(course a street one) I might even be persuaded to get the boat and trailer for you...interested? AJ

The boat races I have seen in the past seem more like a demo derby than a race. If that is the object, then I think we will pass. However! If it will be good hard figure 8 racing and not a demo derby in disguise, then I will consider your offer.

Totally missed this....if its just taking up space...bring it out and run this race...I have not seen the payout yet...but I bet its more than a hotdog....

Yea but im running a street stock this year and dont have the time to keep up with 2 vehicles especially when im working out of town 5 days a week.

Archived