Qualifying order ?

Kathy (Tiemann) will know the answer. I don't think the local classes qualify by entry order like TSRS, etc. But I'll verify with Kathy the procedure that will be used for the Thunder Stocks on Saturday.

I've checked with Kathy, and here are our qualfying procedures:

TSRS Late Models and Allison Legacys, Pro Modifieds, Pro Trucks and Sport Mods

Qualifying order is determined by the order of Race Entry, in reverse. In other words, the first to enter is the last to qualify.

When you sign in at the pit gate and purchase your pit pass, it is not considered a Race Entry. To enter the race, you must be a registered driver and will need to complete a Race Entry form (and pay the race entry fee) in the Garage Office. The Entry Form is dated and timed upon receipt. All drivers must complete the entry form before 3:30 p.m. on race day (may also sign in during Friday's open practice) and must highlight the Driver Registration poster.

If you need a Race Entry form, please contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

THR Local Classes - ASA A-Line Super Stocks, Thunder Stocks, Grand Stocks and Mini Stocks

All drivers must sign in by highlighting the appropriate Drivers' Registration Poster by 3:30 p.m. on race day (may also sign in during Friday's open practice). When a local class is featured on a race night, no heat races will be scheduled for that class. Qualifying runs will replace the heat races, and the qualifying order will be determined by reverse YTD points. The drivers with no points will qualify first, the drivers with the lowest points next and the drivers with the most points last.

Please send me an e-mail at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com if you have any other questions about any of the THR rules or procedures.

Archived