What is one to do?

Jamie

With all the rainouts for this weekend, what does a racer or fan do in leu of racing? I know I-37 Raceway had a scheduled night off, thank goodness, so I already had plans to drink up the lanes and bowl the bar, wait bowl at the lanes and drink up the bar, with friends and family. Early in the season and everyone has the "itch" so this could be interesting.

With all the rainouts for this weekend, what does a racer or fan do in leu of racing? I know I-37 Raceway had a scheduled night off, thank goodness, so I already had plans to drink up the lanes and bowl the bar, wait bowl at the lanes and drink up the bar, with friends and family. Early in the season and everyone has the "itch" so this could be interesting.

SLEEP

Jamie you should have gone to Waco with me for the ASCS show @ Heart o Texas.....

I see that Texana got thier show in.....no word on South Texas Spwy.....So far they've got 2 USMTS shows around Houston in......Plenty of racing around......lol....just gotta take a little drive and enjoy the countryside

Jamie you should have gone to Waco with me for the ASCS show @ Heart o Texas.....

I see that Texana got thier show in.....no word on South Texas Spwy.....So far they've got 2 USMTS shows around Houston in......Plenty of racing around......lol....just gotta take a little drive and enjoy the countryside

It's that whole uncertaintee thing that got me. I don't mind the road trips but the wifey, who by the way just returned home from a 10 month deployment, doesn't. I believe time well spent for a couple more kitchen passes in the future...LOL

I see that Texana got thier show in.....no word on South Texas Spwy.....So far they\'ve got 2 USMTS shows around Houston in......Plenty of racing around......lol....just gotta take a little drive and enjoy the countryside

The uncertaintee was the whole reason we didn\'t go to Waco on Friday night. I was really surprised to see that they got their show in. That\'s ok though. We\'ll try to make it to Waco and see them next month.

Archived