Any updates

Kathy

Just got off the phone with Eddy Wallace; he said the rain has let up, but they are probably expecting another quick shower, as they had not deployed the jet dryers.

Current word up there is a night nationwise race.

By the way, if you were watching Speed Channel this morning, and saw coverage of the Speed Channel fan pit crew challenge, you saw a fast talking blond Coon-Ass win the challenge. You would have also seen her holding up a Jeffy 24 sign, and making sure everyone saw it.

That is Nancy Rinn, Eddy Wallace's wife.

We are staying at the brand new Motel 6 across from TMS. Raining this morning. Might go to a Mall or a movie this morning.
motel.6 ..i bet they leave the lights on for you ..lol................sorry that was bad wasnt it .... have fun ..

last time i went there .was 2002 or 3 .. it rained saterday .spent all day at some mall ..all day ..i dont even like to go to malls for more than 30 minutes .but 8 poeple had me over on that .so ..showed up at the track sunday .and rained .and rained .. the race was held over for monday .could not stay for that ..spent alot of money to see it run on tv tuesday night rerun .... never went back to a nascar race dont think i have watched but two full races at tms sense then .....but did go see .irl ..have to admit .they put on a better race .. .

We are staying at the brand new Motel 6 across from TMS. Raining this morning. Might go to a Mall or a movie this morning.
motel.6 ..i bet they leave the lights on for you ..lol................sorry that was bad wasnt it .... have fun ..

Motel 6 has a new look inside...very modern...very nice...flat screen tv...new motto "We'll leave the lid up for you"

leaving lites on is not PC

Stewart, Gordon and Edwards were trying to race three-wide near the end of the race. A bunch of tapping and wobbling caused Stewart to go sidewise. Nine cars were involved in "The Big One at TMS."

Looks like a possible Monday doubleheader right now

Wish I could prognosticate other things as well......Like say the Lottery numbers.....

What was it Jeffy called Jimmie.....Mr. Four-timer.....Do I detect trouble in paradise....LMFAO.....possibly an unexpected opening for Kasey Kahne in 2012? Just sayin'.......

I could find anywhere to put so I just thought I would ad it here.

There are ton of people winning at how nasty and muddy it got at TMS. Many have said on Facebook and other spotts that I've read that they will not be going back to TMS until they fix the muddy roads in the camp grounds. My question to them is, you find me a dirt road that doesn't get muddy when it rains. (not going to happen). Then you find me a dirt road that doesn't get potholes in it when it rains hard and people drive on. Much less when 10's of thousands of people are driving and walking on them. Just saying.

Archived