HMP Videos From LSS and TexasHighDef

Any video of the NASKARTS?

Sorry! Nothing any good from that trip. I do plan to do some interviews and a race highlight video for naskarts soon. The Bandos were our feature for that week and I was trying to get as much other stuff as I could while I was there. I am out of Austin. Does the whole pack race over at THR too. My shooting list is full at THR this next week but I am trying to get to all the races this year at THR and I want to get back to HMP at least one more time this year. What is your Kart number and I will make sure we interview you when we can. Duke

Yes, we race at Thunderhill Raceway 6 times this year. The first one being on May 8th. We also race at HMP a few more times as well. Our schedule is in the forum under the NASKARTS and on our website as well. www.NASKARTS.com My kart number is #16 this year but hope you can get some interviews from a few of us.

thanks

Mike Steinman

NASKART #16

Yes, we race at Thunderhill Raceway 6 times this year. The first one being on May 8th. We also race at HMP a few more times as well. Our schedule is in the forum under the NASKARTS and on our website as well. www.NASKARTS.com My kart number is #16 this year but hope you can get some interviews from a few of us.

thanks

Mike Steinman

NASKART #16

Sure thing!! We will do a feature on Naskarts this year. I should be there on May 8th maybe I can get the footage that day.

Duke

Archived