Busy season for Kristen Wallace continues this weekend

Busy Season for Kristen Wallace Continues This Weekend

Jasper, GA (April 12, 2010) – Kristen Wallace remains one of the most popular drivers that short track racing has seen in many years, and her growing fan base will have plenty to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Kristen will return to the seat of her Kristen Wallace Racing Chevrolet Super Truck on April 17 at Gresham Motorsports (GA) Park. It will be the first green flag of the year for the Georgia teen in a Truck.

April 24 marks the date for the second of six Show Me the Money Series Pro Late Model races at Montgomery (AL) Motor Speedway, and Kristen will again pilot the Curt Britt Motorsports #12 for that 125-lap spectacle. A 31st place finish was her result in the first race of the season for that series, but Wallace remains confident that a brighter future is near.

“That race just made our team determined to finish and do better for the upcoming races,” said the hopeful driver. “My goals for this year are to finish the races up front or in victory lane, have the most seat time I have ever had, and to surprise everyone on what I can do. I'll do what it takes.”

Wallace found success in her family-owned Super Truck team last year, getting into victory lane once at Lanier National (GA) Speedway. The majority of the 2009 season was dedicated to getting seat time and tuning experience with the Kristen Wallace Racing Pro Late Model. The deal to combine efforts with Curt Britt Motorsports for the Wallace family's 2010 Late Model efforts is one that Kristen is excited about.

“[Curt Britt] is very determined to have his car up front and he won't quit until it is,” said Wallace. “I am so grateful to be driving for Curt Britt Motorsports this season.”

Kristen also found a home for 2010 with Kirk May Racing. Plans for additions to Kristen's schedule, driving the Elite Auto Collision Chevrolet of Kirk May Racing, are forthcoming.

Fans are encouraged to check out www.kristenwallaceracing.com to stay up-to-date on Kristen and her 2010 efforts. Also, please be sure to come out to Gresham Motorsports Park on April 17 and Montgomery Motor Speedway on April 24 to meet Kristen and the team.

To contact Kristen Wallace or Kristen Wallace Racing, or for more information, please contact Michael Hughes by telephone at (334) 382-4488, or by email at michael@kristenwallaceracing.com.

Archived