Rain at TMS

lenny66

I bought PSL and season ticks for the first three races. It rained every time so I sold em. As much as I love the people of Texas I hate the land its sitting on. THat sticky crap weighs 500 lbs per boot by the time you've walked from the track gates to the motor home. At least I always had the luxury of being able to wait out departure. Most folks did not and got stuck worse trying to pull out.

TV is much better experience - just can't smell it (and without that there is no adrenalin rush) - but comfort counts for something among us old folk.

I bought PSL and season ticks for the first three races. It rained every time so I sold em. As much as I love the people of Texas I hate the land its sitting on. THat sticky crap weighs 500 lbs per boot by the time you've walked from the track gates to the motor home. At least I always had the luxury of being able to wait out departure. Most folks did not and got stuck worse trying to pull out.

TV is much better experience - just can't smell it (and without that there is no adrenalin rush) - but comfort counts for something among us old folk.

Now i know why you stopped byt the shop yesterday just so you could smell some fumes!!! It was nice meeting you yesterday, come by anytime.

J.C Umscheid

Archived