Thank You!

Jamie

I think I've done it privately but this also needs to be read by, well, whoever wants to read this. I need to thank the Dinsmore's, Moore's and Cassie for the past few weeks. They have been so kind as to watch my daughter while I risk life and limb, ok maybe not that serious, to take pictures for the track, drivers and fans at I-37. I'm sure there are a lot more people to thank and because I have no clue what happens in the pits during the races, this is why I am posting this. Some people like my pictures and I'm sure there are some that don't, but without the generosity of these and everyone else that lends a hand to me, I couldn't do what I love.

Jamie Brabson

GREAT PICS EACH RACE JAMIE. I WILL GET AN ALBUM FULL OF PHOTOS FROM YOU SOON. YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB ,HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL EVER GET CLOSE TO YOU IN THE INFIELD. YOUR JOB ISNT THE SAFEST . I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PHOTOS. WE CAN ONLY RELIVE THE PAST THROUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU RECORDING IT FOR US. THANKS,FREDDY

Your very welcome Jamie. She's soooo darn cute and just full of smiles and laughs.

Thank you for what you do week end and week out. It's not the safest job. But your awesome with that camera in your hands. You know how I feel about your pictures. I buy like $30 worth each race. Lol.

Keep up the great work Jamie!!!

Archived