April 24th THR Pro Mods and Pro Trucks

MUmscheid 51

Who will be there????????????

I saw on another post already 10 trucks. With possibility of 5 more. Excellent.

What about pro mods??

I will be there in the #15.

#5 is a maybe with JC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the mod list will look something like this:

15 umscheid

5 umscheid ?

42 long

26 Bob

61 lovell

10 walton

14 schultz

#? roper

88 hughes

44 nauman

78 baber

???What about ???

39 chrudimsky

9 boyd

82 kinsey

8 nides

65 menard

13 Webster

33 morman

The question is... whats the purse structure looking like? Can we do something like HMP does and have smething we know what we are racing for when we pull throught the back gate?

Kiss,

We will be featuring the TXRD Lonestar Rollergirls on June 5 at THR as Dr. Danger Stunts presents the Rollergirls doing the following stunts: The Redneck Ring O'Fire, the 50-Yard Flash, a Car Explosion and a Car Jump. We'll be sending out more information about his event soon! THR has partnered with this organization to promote each other's events.

So as of now here is a pretty good list of what to expect:

Racing at THR April 24

15 umscheid

5 umscheid ?

42 long

26 Bob

61 lovell

10 walton

#? roper

88 hughes

44 nauman

78 baber

8 nides

Maybe:

007 ??

1 Kunzeman

Anthony gordon?

it would be awesome to see 15-20 mods racing at thr again. that would be like the tams days from about 5 years ago.

round 'em up boys lets see if we can be the crowd's favorite race on the 24th

If we have a consistant car count then that gives us ammo to be able to find a title sponsor and a guaranteed purse.

does anybody have info to be able to call Jason Morman? I know Justin Long is a good friend of his, maybe he can ask him to pack up and head down with us????

Also, what about that "X" car from last year Justin? Possibility of someone filling that seat?

Mr. Boyd? If you were able to make the trip, that brings: #3, #9, and maybe #13!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had conversations with some people about some special awards for each race but nothing set in stone. Looks positive though!!!!!!!

How about Bubba Menard? Does that awesome vinyl wrap get to be seen on the 24th?

This has potential to be an awesome weekend at THR. I hope to see alot of cars!

Kiss,

We will be featuring the TXRD Lonestar Rollergirls on June 5 at THR as Dr. Danger Stunts presents the Rollergirls doing the following stunts: The Redneck Ring O'Fire, the 50-Yard Flash, a Car Explosion and a Car Jump. We'll be sending out more information about his event soon! THR has partnered with this organization to promote each other's events.

Wooow!! Sounds like FUN!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what we have so far.

Racing at THR April 24

15 umscheid

5 umscheid ?

42 long

26 Bob

61 lovell

10 walton

#? roper

88 hughes

44 nauman

78 baber

8 nides

3 Williams or Jason Boyd or Jerry Schild......... :)

9 "The Jet"

13 Webster

MAYBE*****

1 Kunzeman

Anyone hear from Anthony Gordon?

14 Total so far with 2 maybes and Anthony raced quite a few last year, hopefully he is able to make it

Michael,

I talked to Jason Mormons crew friday before the last race and the gave me the impression that they would be there. Hope to see everybody there. BUT...I think since the Umscheid gang has owned the track at kyle for the past two years that they should have to start 1 lap down. :lol: That atleast gives us "other" guys a chance to lead for about half the race.

Just kidding, maybe half a lap. :rolleyes:

i spoke with justin long and he says Jason Morman will definitly be there. So here is what we have so far...........

Racing at THR April 24

15 umscheid

5 umscheid ?

42 long

26 Bob

61 lovell

10 walton

#? roper

88 hughes

44 nauman

78 baber

8 nides

3 Williams or Jason Boyd or Jerry Schild.........

9 "The Jet"

13 Webster

33 Morman

MAYBE*****

1 Kunzeman

Still have not heard from anthony gordon. Has anyone spoken with him lately about attending this race?

This is great.... "If" the maybes show and also anthony gordon and bubba menard we will have 19 cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is by far more cars than in any race there in quite some time.

Maybe Debbie can call the DWIdude.com contacts to see if they would be intersted in being apart of this awesome race????

Please...(or anyone else that comes to mind) ;-)

Archived