Truck's

gundogC3

Marc,

What picture are you looking for? Wasn't there something about donuts and Jody Wayne at SAS? I'm trying to remember! I may even have the picture(s) in my old SAS stuff.

There were like a dozen all over the truck in and out. I think I have the disk at the house. the truck wasnt painted yet and was grey with blk nose and tail and maybe a pink 32 on it. I remember me and Shane Harris used to hide trash in each others trucks, coke cans patato chip bags, what ever we could find and wouldnt realize it until the middle of the race when trash started hittin ya in the feet. Big distraction!

There were like a dozen all over the truck in and out. I think I have the disk at the house. the truck wasnt painted yet and was grey with blk nose and tail and maybe a pink 32 on it. I remember me and Shane Harris used to hide trash in each others trucks, coke cans patato chip bags, what ever we could find and wouldnt realize it until the middle of the race when trash started hittin ya in the feet. Big distraction!

Excuses, excuses!!! :lol:

Archived