Truck's

gundogC3

Hey guy's, I have to say, WAY TO GO( heard best truck count ever?). PLEASE...let's get a good count at THR on the 24th. If you haven't been there, the folk's will treat you well, and it's a fun track to race on....NO WALL'S most of the way around it!!!!Room for error for those getting seat time! If anyone need lodging that will make or break you from coming, I have a lot of room, and will gladly welcome you into my home.

On another note; Thanks to the 17 truck for the hose, one of the reasons I (personaly) wanted to do truck's again, the people! Great bunch.

NASCAR 360 Trucks put on an incredible show. Best truck race we have ever had! 19 Trucks started, 15 Trucks finished & the 40 lap feature was over in 28 minutes. That is an awesome race with extremely talented Drivers that give each other room and respect... the class that can go 3 wide thru the turns and not wreck! I am very lucky to have my job, I get to watch some of the most talented Drivers show their ability. =).

Sarah Mandabach

Race Director

All Truck Drivers really need to come out to THR. There are no walls on three sides, so mistakes don't hurt nearly as much. The people are AWESOME and the track is fast. We need to treat the fans in the Kyle/Austin/San Antonio are to a show like the ones we have been putting on in Houston!

That was one Great Race David!! Sure was a nice piece of Diving on your part when you spun and made it by that other truck with only a small scratch if that. I caught that on two cameras at the same time!! Good Stuff!! I think I saw more Great saves than any other race I have seen. There were times it looked like you were on dirt coming around turn four! Bravo to all the Truck Divers!! You sure gave the fans what they came for! They were loving it! Nick and I plan to be at THR for your next race! See you there!! I will be putting some tape up of the Truck Race in a day or two. Late Models will be going up to-night!

Thanks for the Show!!

Duke

Add two more trucks for THR on 4/24 - Chad and Chris Roper. In addition to the trucks, the Ropers will be racing their TSRS Late Model (Cory) and and a Pro Modified (Craig)! It will be great to see all of the Roper boys racing at THR!

Add two more trucks for THR on 4/24 - Chad and Chris Roper. In addition to the trucks, the Ropers will be racing their TSRS Late Model (Cory) and and a Pro Modified (Craig)! It will be great to see all of the Roper boys racing at THR!

So a pretty decent estimation might look like:

Maybes:

Any others?

Archived