Congrat to Freddy

blackjack

THANKS EVERYONE.I HAVE BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD WITH HELP TO GET MY CAR TO HANDLE ON THE TRACK AND LAST NIGHT IT PAID OFF ! I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP AND I HOPE TO SEE THE WINNERS CIRCLE MORE OFTEN. I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN MY WINNERS CIRCLE PHOTO THOUGH. I WANT TO GET EVERYONE OUT THERE NEXT TIME THATS BEEN HELPING ME. I COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT HELP ! LAST NIGHT THE PURE STOCK RACE SEEMED TO ME TO BE ONE OF THE CLEANEST DRIVEN RACES EVER ! I NEVER HAD ANYONE HIT MY REAR BUMPER AND TRY TO SPIN ME. I HOPE TO GET USED TO THAT. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE LAST NIGHT IN ALL THE RACES. SEE EVERYONE IN 2 WEEKS. SINCERELY,FREDDY

Congrats to Freddy on last nights win, You and Mark drove REALLY CLEAN and with respect for others, FYI look out for Brandy she was up on the wheel hold"em off. Looks like she could be the 1 to be soon. Congrats again Freddy. George.

Hey George. I really want to see you on the track in your car soon ! It has been really great meeting you recently ! Your right Brandy looks like a real threat to start pushing for some wins ! She had one accident in the heat,losing control coming out of 4 and shooting down the track BUT I have seen that happen every week so far. I was sorry to see Cavenders car taken out but at least no one was hurt. Get your car going George and keep up the great driving Brandy ! Freddy

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes....... :lol:

Good job Freddie......you, Marc and Sonny put on a good show....

Reb,it was a good scenery change last night for me. Hey anytime you want to get out of the writers box and run a race,let me know. I will let you take the car for a spin. A change of scenery for you ! Thanks Reb,it was a good fun night. Freddy

Congrats Freddy on your win, I had the best seat in the house watching the three of ya'll go at it.

I had a ton of fun on Saturday night! My car did have a push coming out of 4 in the heat and got a nice hit from Rick, sorry to both those guys especially since Cavender wasnt able to rally back for the main.

Brandy

Congrats Freddy on your win, I had the best seat in the house watching the three of ya'll go at it.

I had a ton of fun on Saturday night! My car did have a push coming out of 4 in the heat and got a nice hit from Rick, sorry to both those guys especially since Cavender wasnt able to rally back for the main.

Brandy

I am glad you enjoyed the show. It took me a half season and some good friends helping to get the push out of my car. I can relate to your problem. I am sure you will get your car fine tuned and you will become a big threat soon. I hope to be behind you ,watching you putting on a good show soon ! If you need anything ,dont hesitate to ask ! It was a bummer about Cavender,he has always been a really nice guy to me .He will be back ,better than ever ! Freddy

WAY TO GO WADE!!! You and AJ did a GREAT JOB RUNNING WITH THE LLM!

It's funny how you never get congratulated! But you did a GREAT JOB!!

Sorry bout that Wade, you and AJ did run a good race under the circumstances, yall always do. Wish you guys had the car count back up, i think we all miss the Street Stock racing you guys did last year. Congrats Wade.

i would pay a six pack of dr.pepper to see that

Which.....to see me race.....or get my arm twisted....LMAO

YES! I would also let you run the antique turtle looking 81 model grt 305 having pos 44s around for a few hot laps ifyou would like

Freddie like I said at the track that race with you Sonny and I was probably the most fun race I had run in. We all drove each other with respect and I hope we all get to race that way for the rest of the season. It was really nice getting to see you earn your win with no questions. I hope we get to do it again and again as the year goes on. As for Brandy you keep it up. Keep your head up your doing great. Thanks again for a fun night of racing ya'll...

Marc Roy

Archived