TEXAS PRO SEDANS RESULTS

NeilTPS

TEXAS PRO SEDANS - RACE RESULTS

CC Speedway - April 10, 2010

Finish Car # r Driver/Hometown Car Type/Engine CC ***<Fastest Qual Lap> ***

1, 20 Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX VW GTI/2042 *** <15.381> *** 34 Laps

2, 28 Jesse Sandoval Sr/Corpus Christi Ford Pinto/2338 *** <16.411> *** 34 Laps

3, 21 ®- Daniel Wilkerson/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2349 *** <16.450> *** 33 Laps

4, 16 ®- Al Bushong/Yorktown, TX Ford Taurus/2338 *** <16.305> *** 33 Laps

5, 48 Mike Knotts/Frankfurt, Germany VW Scirocco/1780 *** <16.587> *** 33 Laps

6, 29 Johnny Guerra/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2338-svo *** <16.241> *** 32 Laps

7, 97 Kevin Hallman/Cibolo, TX Ford Mustang/2338 *** <17.372> *** 29 Laps

8, 23 J.J. Osburn III/Converse, TX Ford Mustang/2338-svo *** <17.415> *** 31 Laps

9, 38 Dave Parks/San Antonio, TX 2001 VW Sedan/1588 *** <18.776> *** 27 Laps

10, 73 ®- Cody Limerick/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2349-svo *** <15.728> *** 18 Laps

11, 70 Mike Merrell/Kingsland, TX VW Scirocco/1690 *** <15.050> *** 13 Laps

12, 27 Bill LaBarge/Bryan, TX BMW/2313 *** <15.514> *** 13 Laps

13, 71 Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX VW Scirocco/1600 *** <17.963> *** 10 Laps

14, 50 Rick Dawdy/San Antonio, TX VW Rabbit/1870 *** <19.149> *** 10 Laps

15, 22 Harry Osburn Jr./San Antonio, TX Ford Mustang/2342-svo *** <16.512> *** 1 Lap

16, 01 Tory Christopher/Universal City, TX Toyota Celica/1600 *** <17.588> *** 1 Lap

17, 3 Bob Sherland/San Antonio, TX VW Rabbit/1789 *** <17.094> *** 1 Lap

18, 26 Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Cobra/2342-arca *** <dnt> *** dns

19, 55 John Miesen/Marion, TX VW Sedan/1915 *** <dnt> *** dns

20, 14 Rico Gutierrez/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2338 *** <dnt> *** dns

Margin of victory 6.317 seconds.

#70 Mike Merrell's 15.050 breaks CCS/TPS standing record of 15.210

held by Tom Johnson since July 11, 2009 (3 points)

dna-did not arrive ... dnt-did not time ... dns-did not start

®- eligible for 2010 TPS "Rookie Of The Year" Award

TPS thanks Race Sponsors:

Janet's Cakery Inc thru Patrick Limerick

Guerra's Lawn Service thru Johnny Guerra

Lalo's Automotive thru Lalo Leal,

Travelodge Motel, Corpus Christi

TPS thanks CC Speedway for hosting 3 races during the 35th consecutive Texas Pro Sedan season.

TPS Results posted and declared official at track by TPS Race Director David Mackey.

TPS Results certified and distributed by TPS Administrative Director Neil Upchurch.

TEXAS PRO SEDANS 2010 REMAINING SCHEDULE (Subject to Change, Additions, Deletions)

Apr 24 Thunderhill Raceway/Kyle, TX 2 Qualifying Heats, 20 Lap Feature

May 15 CC Speedway/Corpus Christi, TX Time Trials, 35 Lap Feature

Jun 19 Thunderhill Raceway/Kyle, TX 2 Qualifying Heats, 20 Lap Feature

Jul 10 CC Speedway/Corpus Christi, TX Time Trials, 35 Lap Feature

Jul 31 Thunderhill Raceway/Kyle, TX 2 Qualifying Heats, 20 Lap Feature

Aug 7 CC Speedway/Corpus Christi, TX Make up race date

Sep 25 Thunderhill Raceway/Kyle, TX THR "Spectacular" Time Trials, 35 Lap Feature

date tba 2010 TPS Awards Dinner Date, Time and Location to be announced

Note: Listing of a Last Chance race on May 15 and July 10 was in error and was deleted.

For additional TPS information - please visit:

www.texasprosedans.com/ http://txsz.com/forums/

great win sergio ..we had nothing for you .. one year old tires .a tired driver .just could not catch you ..was hoping you would slow down alittle longer .make us feel better ..lol ..... hated to see mike get the back of his car turned into the front wall ..never seen a fwd lose the back going strieght .. but i guess when someone hits you things like that happen ....... thanks to lalo for offering his tires for the feature .our body sits to low for your offset .didnt want to cut your tires down ..but would have helped catch sergio if we could have used the em ...

great win sergio ..we had nothing for you .. one year old tires .a tired driver .just could not catch you ..was hoping you would slow down alittle longer .make us feel better ..lol ..... hated to see mike get the back of his car turned into the front wall ..never seen a fwd lose the back going strieght .. but i guess when someone hits you things like that happen ....... thanks to lalo for offering his tires for the feature .our body sits to low for your offset .didnt want to cut your tires down ..but would have helped catch sergio if we could have used the em ...

Thanks Mike! Appreciate it. I'm glad I was able to receive my first trophy from CC Speedway.

Thanks to Lalo for the use of all the jets, and I did not melt any spark plugs this time! and the BBQ-I had to eat light! Ha! Very good, thanks again since I had to fly solo this race.

CC is one of my favorite tracks-it is a Drivers' Track!

Sergio

Thanks Mike! Appreciate it. I'm glad I was able to receive my first trophy from CC Speedway.

Thanks to Lalo for the use of all the jets, and I did not melt any spark plugs this time! and the BBQ-I had to eat light! Ha! Very good, thanks again since I had to fly solo this race.

CC is one of my favorite tracks-it is a Drivers' Track!

Sergio

i heard your motor was on the bbq side of the temp gauge ....... and looking at the qualifing times ...it was fwd night ..cold tires or old tires didnt do to many any justice ...and with lalo and others blowing motors and tom not makeing the race ....who knows what thier times would have been ...btw sergio .i didnt see your pit crew missed him where was he ...

Had a good time even with my results, luckily so far only damage is the threads got pulled out of the heim joint on the right front shock. HT, I wish I had one year old tires. It will be better by next race down there. I am having problems trying to log into my laps to look at my lap times from the race, any input or pointers would help.

Had a good time even with my results, luckily so far only damage is the threads got pulled out of the heim joint on the right front shock. HT, I wish I had one year old tires. It will be better by next race down there. I am having problems trying to log into my laps to look at my lap times from the race, any input or pointers would help.

one pointer .is dont follow jesses line to closely .you followed him after he passed you andyou hit turn two wall . he was going to hit it too .but let off .you looked like you didnt ..i thought something was on the track ..jesse said nothing was there . just tired and useing two hands on the left side of the wheel to turn that bad boy ..lol ..a year and a half not sitting in that car proved he was out of shape .i know the feeling ..racen lisa.s car at kyle .i was tired the third lap ... we will sell you those year old tires if it will help you .cuz they were not fast enough for us .lol..anyway that yellow car looked better this year ..easy to find ..and getting a finish where we did was iceing on the cake ..breaking in lisa.s ,motor was more important to us than the finish ..had fun see you next go around ..

Archived