Thanks

ToryC

With the late night help of Mike Knotts and Dennis Taylor, it looks like I will have the TPS #01 Toyota at Corpus Christi this weekend.

A blown motor at the Thunderhill opener threatened to derail the little 01 indefinitely... but the back-up motor is now in and fired up.

Big thanks also to Jeff Meeks for the engine stand loaner and for he and John Miesen helping remove the "holey" motor. Thanks Ozzy for use of the engine hoist.

And most of all... thanks to Charysse Knotts for letting Mike stay in the states between races. Without that, I'd be sitting out this weekend.

Just another example of the racing community coming together. It's much appreciated.

- Tory C

Stock car racers are known for pitching in and and helping out their fellow racers. And TPS teams are especially well-known for their cooperation and helpful attitude towards each other and towards their officials. It's always great to hear reports like Tory''s. Does this old fart's heart good...

Nick

With the late night help of Mike Knotts and Dennis Taylor, it looks like I will have the TPS #01 Toyota at Corpus Christi this weekend.

A blown motor at the Thunderhill opener threatened to derail the little 01 indefinitely... but the back-up motor is now in and fired up.

Big thanks also to Jeff Meeks for the engine stand loaner and for he and John Miesen helping remove the "holey" motor. Thanks Ozzy for use of the engine hoist.

And most of all... thanks to Charysse Knotts for letting Mike stay in the states between races. Without that, I'd be sitting out this weekend.

Just another example of the racing community coming together. It's much appreciated.

- Tory C

What about your TRUCK????

Thanks, lilmodified!!!

David - the truck is ready to go. Finances dictate sitting the truck race out to do TPS in Corpus. Plus I really wanted to join the TPS group for this one. The truck will be at Thunderhill on the 24th and back to Houston in May!

Good luck to you and the other trucks at Houston this weekend!

---tory glad your going to make it ..joshua and his team were a few ahead of highland going into the 7th .he is pitching and doing a great job .he hit two flyouts .one walk and a double .just to keep you informed .i know you would have like to see that game ..... he would have loved to see you ........ nick is right ...tps teams help each other .nomatter what typ of car you or they race ..one large family ..that really hard to find in any class ...we wish each other the best ...well second best lol ...see you tomorrow .......lalo helped us this weekend ..speaking of lalo ..he showed up at my store .with some santa looking guy ..wonder who that was ..

Archived