AUSTRALIAN PURSUIT

RobbinsSr

I have never seen this type of race. Can some one please explain it to me?

first let me say i will try.and they only run this type of race if there are less then 10 cars in a class.they start single file,you take the green you cant pass before the middle of turn 1&2 on the first lap.coming out of turn 2 its fare game.if the guy or girl behind you passes you you are out and must go to the infield.hope this helps.

j.j, you pretty much covered it except one little rule. If you do pass before the middle of 1&2, you are the one eliminated and must go to the infield. If you forget, don't worry, we have a big black flag that will jog your memory...lol...I'm just playing around with y'all, but that is actually the rule.

i like the old texas pursuit im telling my age here ....... it was backwards you may say ...it first ran back when terry was racen at cc ...... more fun to watch than the aust pursuit ....but tore up more car .which wasnt good ..... if you were the last car on the lead lap ..you were out ...hench more torn up cars .. that took away the ill get em on the next lap ..go or go home .......lol.. the best time to run that race is when you are useing demo cars ..gets the fans out ....

Archived