chassis set up guy needed for rent

taking my truck out friday to HMP, was told there are a few guys out there who can and willing to help set up truck. Friday would be preferable or 1st hot lap session sat.

please let me know if you are one of those "good" chassis guys and your availability and fee.

Chase Stapp has the truck set up figured out. You might want to get in touch with him. He's the suspension guy on Cary Stapp's #99.

Likewise Chad Malin, Rusty Mirth's (truck 07) suspension guru, can sure set you on the right path.

Of course, they both went to my suspension school.. LOL

And J.C. is a good choice as well.

Nick

what about you, Nick-ster? Can you help? B)B)

I would love to but Duke (TexasHighDef) and I will be shooting a Lone Star Speedzone video segment on Saturday and I have family obligations on Friday. Of course, I will be offering my suspension seminar during the off season (probably in November) that quite a few of the more successful suspension gurus have attended - some more than once!

Nick

Of course, I will be offering my suspension seminar during the off season (probably in November) that quite a few of the more successful suspension gurus have attended - some more than once!

Nick

On the topic of shameless plugs...LOL :lol::lol:

Archived