Hot Stock Trucks:

49 Jason Bloom

Super Stocks:

67 Sonny Hammond

Limited Modifieds:

175 Mickey Helms

Modifieds:

94 Nick Hardcastle

Ken, how was your car/fan count with Easter weekend and two other area tracks running?

Right at 80 cars showed up. I think 105 are registered for this season now. Quite a few driver's said they would be here in two weeks. Crowd was pretty good as well.

Good job girl with your 6th place finish out of the nice size field of 15 that started! Straight on dry slick = faster car and you kept the car real straight thru the turns, just like we discussed. You followed our game plan and you were there in the end when the checker flew. Keep focusing on what we talk about as we take the next steps in this evolutionary process of learning. I know you told me your goal was to get two top fives this season, and if you keep driving smart like you did, that may happen quicker than you expected. Proud of you Lauren!!

Want to say congrats also to Garrett Hayes. Good, good driving by the young shoe.

I want to say thanks to Ken and the staff for a very enjoyable season opener. I had a great time racing with all of the people I look up to so much. Also it was good to see two other ladies in the class. :D

-Lauren Chamberlain #55

Great Job Lauren, I as a promotor, am proud to have you racing at our track. You did a great job. And finished well. Look forward to having you back in two weeks.

Archived