TBS Racing says "Thanks"

toyman85

Just wanted to say thanks to a couple of racing buddies for the help last night @ Tx. Thunder in Killeen. Gunnar from "Cedar Park" fame and Rodney "Sizzlin 7" gave the TBS cars a helpin hand and it was very much appreciated! Results were awesome as both Terry and I finished! We didn't come home with perfect cars as both were a little battled scared but the "asphalt boys" did put a pretty good job in my opinion. Terry in his #01 started 3rd row outside and I started 8th row inside. On the start Terry got shoved off on the backstretch and raced back up to a very good 6th place finish. I brought the #48x home with an awesome 4th place finish. And yes Terry, I beat you and I'm going to NOT let you forget it (at least for this week)!!

I second the thanks to Gunner and Rodney. After a very muddy heat race ( 01 had a better finish than the 48x) Gunner had both cars looking sparkling clean because he says he cant stand looking at a dirty car. Congrats to Duane for finally not beating himself and having almost the finish he deserves.

Duane just wait until next week.

I second the thanks to Gunner and Rodney. After a very muddy heat race ( 01 had a better finish than the 48x) Gunner had both cars looking sparkling clean because he says he cant stand looking at a dirty car. Congrats to Duane for finally not beating himself and having almost the finish he deserves.

Duane just wait until next week.

Yep, if Gunnar had to spend every week at a dirt track, it would drive him to drinking.

Oh wait.... :lol:

Great run by both TBS drivers! 20 cars, 20 laps!

Terry would have been at the sharp end of the results if he didn't get some help in falling off the back stretch. And Duane ran a good race as well.

Now, just have to get the rest of the TBS cars converted over to dirt, and we might have to rename that class.

See you guys the next time your there!

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

thats awesome guys... i think i said it before... once the gleam of terry's baldness is no longer seen from the font (assuming after terry went off the back straight) that d can actually see where he's going! glad to see yall are havin fun this year!

-Shawn

Archived