If race cars ran on BEER.....

PAPA

How would racing (local racing for sure) be affected if the race cars ran on "BEER"? I can think of a whole bunch of things this would change on the local level. I would think many cars would be "Parked" because the Crew Chiefs wouldnt want to waste the beer. So lets hear what you think. This should be fun. :lol:

How would racing (local racing for sure) be affected if the race cars ran on "BEER"? I can think of a whole bunch of things this would change on the local level. I would think many cars would be "Parked" because the Crew Chiefs wouldnt want to waste the beer. So lets hear what you think. This should be fun. :lol:

I'd quit racing.......

Nah, thought about it, BUY MORE BEER!!!!!!!!

shoot, 20 pak of bottles here is 10.99 at the navy nex here in VA today!!! think we got enough beer here now we might be able to fill up 5 race cars... stocked up while it was on sale...

-Shawn

if race cars ran on beer.... I'd have many track championships and would seldom lose a race..

why would that be the case ..are you telling me everyone else would be to drunk ...i dont drink so that would suit me just fine ..bring on the beer .

I don't remember who it was, but on the decklid of there car it said "My drinking buddies have a racing problem"

didnt someone i wont mention your name.... hang your car up on turn two wall .. ..must have been drunk .funny part was somehow that beer can stayed stuck to your roof ..... now we know the real truth ...miller light wasnt it ...........

on with this thread ...you would see alot of cars stumble to the line up ...the theme song would be ..pop a top ..fitting ..

i can just hear everyone in the morning after singing ...

I DIDNT WAKE UP SUNDAY MORNING .

CUZ I DIDNT GO TO BED ON SATERDAY NIGHT ..

HAD BEER ON MY CHERRIOS AND TASTED ALRIGHT ..

THEN LOOKED INTO THE MIRROR AND SAW I HAVE BEEN INTO A FIGHT ..HUMM ..

SO I COMBED MY FACE AND WET MAY HAIR

AND STAGGARD DOWN THE HALL TO MEET THE DAWN

......... THE SONG GOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAVENT HEARD IN 30 YEARS OR SO ..BEN COLTER .....

Archived