Fire Suits

RookieRacer#0

Well, hello there Mr. Justin Oates, good to see that you're back on here. You getting ready to campaign a car?

He usually doesn't get on here at all, but I'm sure if you'll call Jack Sanderfur he'll fill you in on any safety questions you might have.

Nick

Justin,

If you have a safety question or concern, please bring it to the attention of a track official on race night. Or feel free to drop me an e-mail at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com with the specific information, and I'll make sure it gets forwarded to the appropriate staff member or official for handling. Posting this kind of general comment on LSS two days after the race doesn't really help solve the problem.

Actually it is me who wears my uncles suit. My name is John Miesen and i race in the Texas Pro Sedans. David Mackey checked all our safety equipment before the races. Plus Mike hasn't raced last models in 15 years but we raced sprint cars into the 2000's.

I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that we do get inspected on our safety stuff. No hard feelings. Obviously you knowing Mike you know how important he thinks safety is. Especially about fire safety.

Archived