HMP Results

firemdk

From memory:

Pro Stock - JT Schild won. I think the 11 or 12 was second, maybe 70 driven by grandpa Schild 3rd.

Pro Mods - 33, 26, 4 (in the former Trey Mitchell car)

Pro Trucks - 42, 767, 31 in a photo finish

LM - 41, 602, 79

We didnt' stay for tech, so these are about as unofficial as you can get.

Truck race was awesome, you guys did an awesome job of leaning on each other without wrecking each other. You are to be commended on how well you guys rubbed without wrecking. The top three trucks 42,767,31 did an awesome job. The rest of the field was rubbing and passing also with out crashing each other. Way to go all of you. Keep that up and yall might get as popular as the ecostocks!! Minivans rock!!!

i got to say all the races were pretty good,I can't figure what the 9 mod was doing on the yellow flag, putting the 007 car in the wall on the frontstretch.

It seems he got mad at 007 for passing him in turn 3 a lap earlier, then just dumped him the next lap. THEN put him in the wall in front of everybody there.

maybe he thinks he's at Bowman Gray?

hhhmmm, bet there is more to the story. Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

No, that's pretty much the way it went down. :blink::lol:

so what happen to the 5 car. Mylaps shows him making only one more lap than the two mentioned above

hhhmmm, bet there is more to the story. Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

No, that's pretty much the way it went down. :blink::lol:

so what happen to the 5 car. Mylaps shows him making only one more lap than the two mentioned above

During a re-start, the 5 and 33 were side by side. They either got together going into turn 3 or something broke on the 5, not sure which. Either way, he ended up hard against the fence in 3.

Archived