sparks

FWIW.... I know in the past their was a "visitor" to the forum that was interacting and his log in name was "Jeff Sparks". Here is the link to the Jeff Sparks I know that is still racing over in Hickory NC. He is in the Street Stock division portion of the article and was in last weeks portion also. I only bring this up because I had contact with the forum "visitor" through private messages and the "visitor" lead me to believe he was this Jeff Sparks racing over in Hickory. As always we continue to wonder who really killed Kennedy, Is there really a Loch Ness Monster and who is this "Jeff Sparks" character?.....

http://racerap.com/racerap/view_tracknews.php

Hey Matt... I believe what you will pay on opening night will be this: 15$ for car registration and then 25$ for car and driver. As you know, the car registration is just a once a season fee.

As far as the car count goes, wow it sure is hard to project. I have visited some shops and they are getting real close but it really seems the storms up here set back some folks 2 weeks or so. It would be my best guess that the Super Stocks will have right around 10 cars. It looks like a couple others won't get finished in time for opening night.

The Street Stocks are kind of hard to peg. Lot of talk, but don't have a good feel for whats ready. I wish I could give you better info, But you never know how hard some folks will push on that last week.

I think it will be a nice field and a good start to the new ownership. Triple purse all the way down through the finishing order for opening night is a nice start. I hope you can come and have some fun if you have the time.

Glad Nick took care of the Fake Sparks guy. Especialy after he initially duped me.

Jeff

THANK, THE CAR RAN GREAT SAT. LAST LAP I HAD A STUD BREAK BUT NO MAJOR PROBLEMS. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT. DID YOU FIND A CAR YET?

good race the other might matt !

hey matcow what track yall talkin about?if its not to far and i get my car back togather i might follow u to it...

Archived