Bumbera's Performance supporting TSRS driver O'Neill in 2010

Bumbera's Performance Provides Support For Jeff O’Neill Racing In Sophomore Season

Jeff O’Neill Racing and Bumbera's Performance will be working together on a limited schedule during the 2010 Texas Super Racing Series Late Model season. Starting the season off with a test session on Saturday March 13th at Thunderhill Raceway in Kyle Texas the two teams worked together to get the car dialed in for driver Jeff O’Neill.

“The car was better right off the truck than it ever was last year." said O'Neill. "Kenny Bumbera and his entire organization have worked very hard over the past 6 weeks to give me a car that not only can run up front but I really believe I can win with. Last year was a learning year for me, it was my first year in a late model and our goal was to just finish every race and learn as much as possible. We far exceeded that goal by finishing 10th in the points and finishing in the top 10 in all but 1 of our races. By teaming up with Bumbera's Performance I believe we can not only run up front but I think we can be a real contender for the championship.”

2010 will be Jeff’s second full season in the Texas Super Racing Series and looks to be his best season so far.

Bumbera says, "We always like to see the underdog do well," Bumbera said, "and Jeff has the determination to be a champion. He just needs a chance in better equipment to showcase his talents."

For more information please visit www.jeffoneillracing.net.

Archived