ARE YOU READY FOR SOME RACIN!

i37DirtTrackMama

We are ready for race #2 of our 20 race season. It is going to be tough to top the racing excitement after the last race but Saturday night we will be hosting the Brazos Mini Sprints at I-37 Raceway. The Mini Sprints are a fan favorite making it hard to believe that the zzzzzzzzz that you hear is a motorcyle engine zooming these little cars slipping and sliding around the corners. If you think the IMCA Modifieds are fast, these little sprint cars can make it around the track 3 seconds faster then the Big Daddy Modifieds.

The drivers are both male and female and are from 12 years old to "seasoned" drivers. Don't miss this exciting racing class

Saturday night will also be the first evening of go cart racing at I-37. The go cart rules are on our website of i37raceway.com. We will have practice starting at 6:00 and will have racing during intermission. If you should have any questions, please call Jim at 210-367-6090.

The gates will open at 3:00 for racers. Fan admission will start at 5:00 with cold beer and concessions available with the races starting at 7:30. Bring your kids, grandma, grandpa, and the neighbors for a family evening outside watching exciting dirt track racing.

See you at the races!!!!!

I-37 Raceway

Archived