Larry (Dad) Walton

Jackie Jax

Mom wanted me to let yall know that she had to take Dad to the hospital again, he had a fever and celulitus, sorry My spelling sucks right now... Anyways I"ll Or Mom will keep yall updated as to what hospital and what room and all that, just keep him and Mom in your prayers. Thanks Yall Luv ya bunches.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to my Mom and as soon as he gets out of the Er Room he's gonna be going straight to ICU. The doctors are very concerened abou the celutis and a problem around a cathiter that is really red...... That's all I know right now, will keep yall updated. thanks for all the prayers keep it up.....He's in the Kyle hospital... Me or Mom will keep yall updated... thanks guys this means alot to us....

I just talked to my Mom again, He's in Room 205 ICU at Kyle Hospital, Mom said He's resting ... She said they are very concerned about him... Thanks for all the prayers Luv yall bunches....

Mom should be on sometime in the morning to tell yall more... (((HUGS)))))

I went with Mom to see Dad today, and he's doing some better, he still has all the tubes and things connected to him, but he's awake and alert...... He's in Seton Hospital in Kyle and they are taking excellent care of him.... Keep the prayers coming, he's gotta long road ahead still.... Thanks Yall God Bless....

Larry is progressing slowly, he is awake and has taken in some liquid nourishment, he is still in ICU and his blood pressure is low and the doctors are addressing the situation. thank everyone for your phone calls, emails and prayers. You are a terrific racing family. God Bless.

Went to see Dad today, they move him to a regular room... 325, he's resting right now..... He's getting some better but still along road, thank you all for you prayers to Dad And Mom, God Bless yall Love Yalll bunches

We had a change on Dad early this morning, Mom called me and let me know that they had to put Dad back in ICU last night, things aren't lookin so good, his pulse rate went way down... He's doing some better but not much. Please keep the prayers coming.... Mom and I will keep yall posted Thanks so much Love Yall Bunches......

Hey Yall, Mom and I went to see Dad today and he's still not doing so good, he's very incoheremt.... Mom is going to stay with tonight to make sure he doesn't do anything like the night before.... If yall need to talk to Mom just call her cell phone... We will keep yall updated on anything else.... Thanks so much for all the prayers, he's gettin there it's takin some time but it sure sucks seeing him like that.....

your welcome just wish it were good news, but I know God is over him....

your welcome just wish it were good news, but I know God is over him....

never met him personaly .would want to though ..injoy reading every word he typs on here ... i feel he is part of my family .so i feel your pain ..i can tell he is a strong man .i know he will pull through this ..

Well when he gets better, I know he's gonna wanna come to a race and watch my brother Robert and my Son Joey..... So just look for a sweet man in a wheelchair. and that's him......

We talked to the hospital a bit ago, they have Dad in a regular room, but he's still not hisself..His potassum levels are still high and his bp n pulse are still out of wack too..... I dont' know what's casusing this or what's gonna happen.. He calls out for My Mom, Me, Joey, and my nephew.... I'll keep yall more updated.... Thanks So Much....

Thank god some of yalls prayers are starting to work, Dad is slowly coming back to hisself.... He asked Mom how he got there and show told him, said he had been in ICU And he couldnt believe it.... But he still has a few issues to work on, so its still a long road but theres some light at the end of the tunnel...... Thanks yall for all the prayers.....

You can say that again, hes got a ways to go yet. but thank god hes gettin there

Archived