JJ 48

chevyfan

I've always been a JJ fan.Since Harvick's comment about JJ being lucky,I've noticed some things have fallen JJ's way.It seems like I used to say the same thing about Gordon aswell...and Waltrip...and Wallace...Earnhardt....

At this pace,Johnson will be considered the best of all time very soon...hands down.

Oh brother..... <_<

If NA$CAR hadn't called a B/S caution in the final laps he'd just be the first or second loser.....

Right Reb, it's all a NASCAR led conspiracy. I'm sure NASCAR arranged for Stewart to slow down so that JJ could blow his doors off. :lol:

He is a heck of a driver, but I would have to say that he has the best luck that I have ever seen. and anybody ever notice that if he spins, crashes, or blows up in practice its almost a guarantee he wins the race.

He is a heck of a driver, but I would have to say that he has the best luck that I have ever seen. and anybody ever notice that if he spins, crashes, or blows up in practice its almost a guarantee he wins the race.
...someday that luck will run out ..

No doubt he is damn good, but one of the greatest, mmmmmm not sure. Not sure you can compare the racers of today with the ones of yesteray. Cars were different, driving ability was different. DW said it about two years ago when he said, "back then you just needed to have the crew chief to get the car about 70% and the driver made the difference". Todays racing, if the car isnt 99.5% than your 15th. JJ is good, but he had 90% stuff in the bush series and hit every car and wall the series had. So best ever, well my opinion is no, but definately top 5.

And I have to agree with the bs caution at the end of the race. Never seen a piece of brake duct be a safety issue but it was the ONLY way jj would have a shot. Would rather of seen KB win but hes not a chosen one. I dont dislike JJ just tired of always watching him.

He is a good driver, but really not better than others......Hes successful because of the team effort..starting with crew chief.

Put him with another car/team and I think he would not fare as well. Cars today hardly compare with the cars Dale Earnhardt and DW were wheeling around back in the 80's-90's ...and the Tracks on the circuit have mostly changed ...so hard to Say JJ is the best ever.

He just has the best program.. mixed with Driver talent and the best racing Luck I have ever seen.

Wish other drivers would race him alittle harder!!! Nascar might be able to start filling seats again !!!

Pesonally think its ruined nascar...and I wish he wouldnt win anymore but yeah hes good( sigh)

i agree .to some exstent .. but if it was you or i .winning all these races and championships .. you or i would love it .and they would complain aboult us .. i am not a fan of his ..but looks like everyone else needs to step it up .and some are getting close ..plus others need some luck like his .cuz he has to have some kinda lucky charm that no one else has .. and when he retires from racen ..he will make tons of money selling it ..lol nascar has ruined nascar .not one driver can do that .. another thing every race track has someone who wins alot of races . why are they good .at either driveing setting up a car ..or one hell of a cheater ......

lets not look at jus this past race. but merely his cup career

50 wins

4 championships in a row since only 2002

is there a track he hasn't won on?

i am no way jumping on his band wagon but i dont think there is that much luck out anywheres.

gotta start to think maybe he is the best , seems like every week he makes some sort of history right in front of us

i know if dale sr. (rip) things may be different , but look what he already done this year alone

won 3of first 5 , 1 of the gatorade duels , only 14 points out of 5 in a row. WOW

i think its danica dressed up to look like jj ..folks it isnt him ..

Hands down... Funniest thing I've read in a week...

Thanks for the laugh, Mike.

your welcome ...heyif you arent doing anything ..we will be in sa at judson high tonight ..joshua is pitching against judson ..game is at 7.oclock .... call me at .361.290.2096. if you want to go ...

You make your on luck in racing to some extent!!!!!!!Knaus is the man,but have you guys ever noticed how JJ "holds" on to an ill handeling car and keeps it in the top 10 or 20 till he can get it fixed.Thats all driver and "yes" when it's said and done he WILL be considered the best ever hands down!!!!!!!!!

The 48 team is the best TEAM.Its teams that win in any sport especially racing.Its all about paying attention to details and making constant decisions.These guys dont use gut feelings or wild gambles,just intelligence in every decision.I have had the oppourtunity to work around racers like this and am ever amazed how sometimes a simple decision can make the difference between winning or loosing.It was the same for Gorden in the 90s.It would be the same for Kyle Bush except he spreadfs himself too thin and cannot acheive the harmony needed.When even one team member fails to deliver or causes friction that team is in trouble.Look at JJ in other endavers,the dirt lates he doesnt do well and only average in the 24 hour race.

You want success,look for harmony.Its TEAMS that win races.

He is a good driver, but really not better than others......Hes successful because of the team effort..starting with crew chief.

Put him with another car/team and I think he would not fare as well. Cars today hardly compare with the cars Dale Earnhardt and DW were wheeling around back in the 80's-90's ...and the Tracks on the circuit have mostly changed ...so hard to Say JJ is the best ever.

He just has the best program.. mixed with Driver talent and the best racing Luck I have ever seen.

Wish other drivers would race him a little harder!!! Nascar might be able to start filling seats again !!!

I agree. Gordon aswell (had to BUMP the typo in the previous post - its funny and helps explain the whole "rainbow" thing). Look what happened to Gordon after his winning team split up. Evernham and Gordon were awesome together but apart.... lots of lackluster in that story line.

Until the mid 80s power steering on a race car was laughed at! Todays cars are much easier to drive - so its hard to say best ever. Definately best today.

And luck is just the point where opportunity meets planning.

Archived