Saturday's Snowball Derby Coverage

debwill

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lady and Gentlemen starting command was just given for the Snowflake. Vince Trietch will be helping me keep track of the Texas racers in the pits. Again, if you want live coverage for the entire field of racers, go to Speed51.com. My focus will be on the Texas racers.

Brandon was involved in an incident on Lap 3 - out of car. Kruger is running 15th and Sirizzotti is running 20th. Brandon's left front it really messed up, and I'm sure he won't be returning to the race. I understand that two other cars tangled in front of him, and Brandon had nowhere to go.

Red is out now on Lap 25. Johanna Long has a broken tie rod. I think Kyle Busch is now out also. Sirizzotti may be overheating. We'll try to determine the positions for Sirizzotti and Kruger when the field starts up again.

Yellow out on Lap 45. It's a little hard to determine the positions with the lapped cars - field is starting to mix up a bit. Kruger did not pit under the yellow and is in 5th. Sirizzotti pitted under the caution and is in 12th. We're ready to go green.

Archived