HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PAPA

Thanks Papa Debbie Chase and Gunnar. Cant wait to get off work and enjoy an adult beverage. Nick, just how many times have you turned 40? twice, three times now? LOL Just kidding, dont edit. BTW, my new lighter than air chassis has a defect. Who do I send it to for warranty work?

Thanks Papa Debbie Chase and Gunnar. Cant wait to get off work and enjoy an adult beverage. Nick, just how many times have you turned 40? twice, three times now? LOL Just kidding, dont edit. BTW, my new lighter than air chassis has a defect. Who do I send it to for warranty work?

I haven't even hit 40 once, Cory!

Oh, and about that Lighter Than Air chassis. All warranty work is done by Donald Teague and Associates. I'm sure you'll find their work more than satisfactory. You may recall that I purpose-built those LTA chassis to run specifically at Donald's four Texas tracks that are far better than any NASCAR track. You remember those tracks, right?

Nick

I haven't even hit 40 once, Cory!

Oh, and about that Lighter Than Air chassis. All warranty work is done by Donald Teague and Associates. I'm sure you'll find their work more than satisfactory. You may recall that I purpose-built those LTA chassis to run specifically at Donald's four Texas tracks that are far better than any NASCAR track. You remember those tracks, right?

Nick

LMAO!!!! wait, your serious arent you? lol

LMAO!!!! wait, your serious arent you? lol

Well, maybe I kinda fudged a bit on the never hitting 40 yet part. But that's neither here nor there. But wait.. if it's not here and not there, where is it? Never mind.

Have a happy birthday no matter how many years over 50 your at.

Nick

happy b-day cory!

you could always use the the tag my kiddo gave me...she tells everyone that "my mom is 27, on hold"...i LOVE that kid!!! :lol:

anyway...hope it's a good one!

Thats Awesome! :lol:

Thanks everybody, it was a great day and cant wait to go back to racin!!!!!!!!

Have A GREAT B. Day. and I would like to see that chasey will it fit the ElCamino maby we can make a trade. :lol::blink::unsure:

According to Nick its a one size fits all rules chassis. But im kinda thinking he isnt tellin me the whole story. You know the older he gets the more he seems to forget. :lol:

Archived