missing racing helmet

If anyone picked up a black helmet that was at the scene of the number 40 dwarf car wreck saturday I would appreciate it if you would contact me. my email address is txfirechief@yahoo.com. Thank you, James

umm...I think its time for a new one...I saw part of one in the infield (padding) and i know brian said he picked up one (was in his truck) so..i would call him...but dont get your hopes up....AJ

If anyone picked up a black helmet that was at the scene of the number 40 dwarf car wreck saturday I would appreciate it if you would contact me. my email address is txfirechief@yahoo.com. Thank you, James

Yes i do have the helmet in my truck staying dry. PM me and I can give you my number to get it back to you

Yes i do have the helmet in my truck staying dry. PM me and I can give you my number to get it back to you

brian send me your phone number via email at txfirechief@yahoo.com

Archived