Sorry to break this to you Buddy

rebelracewriter

Not to worry. I keep up with this stuff. No surprises in this interview. She will be just simply precious no matter where she races. :lol:

Actually, I caught her early interview this morning on Good Morning America, right before I went rock hunting. I think just maybe I found something that will interest you O/T. We'll see what develops. :)

Not to worry. I keep up with this stuff. No surprises in this interview. She will be just simply precious no matter where she races. :lol:

Actually, I caught her early interview this morning on Good Morning America, right before I went rock hunting. I think just maybe I found something that will interest you O/T. We'll see what develops. :)

so looking for that turkey .you must have come upon that very large rock you lost right ..

so looking for that turkey .you must have come upon that very large rock you lost right ..

Mike, Bud gave up on the rock because rumor has it that it ended up in the Gulf as part of the Port A jetty. He don't hunt turkey because when you mention the back 40, that is where he lives, so the turkey come to him. He just steps out on his porch, picks the biggest one, and takes it to the shed. Simple.

The Jayski site says that Danica is running an ARCA car at Daytona in Feb as a prelude to her stepping into the Nationwide series. Even Hendricks said they had not yet came to an agreement but that tells me they are talking. So MIke, give up. Go get yourself a Danica tee shirt and show us how you really feel about her.

Mike, Bud gave up on the rock because rumor has it that it ended up in the Gulf as part of the Port A jetty. He don't hunt turkey because when you mention the back 40, that is where he lives, so the turkey come to him. He just steps out on his porch, picks the biggest one, and takes it to the shed. Simple.

The Jayski site says that Danica is running an ARCA car at Daytona in Feb as a prelude to her stepping into the Nationwide series. Even Hendricks said they had not yet came to an agreement but that tells me they are talking. So MIke, give up. Go get yourself a Danica tee shirt and show us how you really feel about her.

dano you really dont want me to wear a shirt with danica on it ..what i think of her would get me in trouble with poeple ..and it isnt what you think ...

Hey thanks for the pic Jason. Of course she can't say ANYTHING about all this stuff until she's told to. Just like today, nothing could be announced until her contract expired with Andretti-Green, which as of today no longer exists. It is now Andretti Autosport.

You have to wonder if that pic was an honest mistake by the webmaster, or was it really HER secretly sending out a little signal to her fans of things to come?

personally, i say: leave her in indy... :)

according to nascar.com, the above picture WAS on her website...it was very small and in a lower corner, but only appeared for a few seconds before it was removed....hmmmm...makes ya wonder, huh?

Archived