Thank You SOS

Would like to say thank you to: Jim, Laurie, Brian and the entire SOS crew.

Thank you for making us feel welcome. I came here several time thru out the year, and y'all made me feel like family. :D

The few times we raced there, we had a blast.

Thank you for a great season, and looking forward to seeing you guys more often in the 2010 racing season.

Have a great off season and have a great and safe holidays!!!

Yes Big Thankyou! Over this year we have made lots of new friends that make it exciting to help, race with and cheer for! Obviously the season comes with its ups and downs its good and its bad but that is what racing is all about. It is definetely a good test for alot of us. We mended bad relationships from the past with some and I'm sure created future battles that will be determined later! The best part is this year only wets our appetite for more come next year! The competition in all the classes was a welcome site not simply seeing the same cars dominate each and every race. With little time to breath and plan for next year we look to have our bells on come March!

All of us Classic Dwarfs would like to say thank you to: Jim, Laurie, Brian and the entire SOS crew. You all made us feel like family and allowed us to race nights that we was not scheduled thanks.

Laurie and Jim you both have a special place in both Michelle and my hearts. Love you both.

Heres a BIG THANKS to Brian, Jim, Laurie, Bobby, and the whole SOS crew. I, as well as lot of others, grew up as a youngster right here in hearing distance of Shady Oaks and remember going out watching the races, and also the disappointment when the track was shut down. To hear the news that a family from California bought the track and was planning to reopen it was like gasoline on a fire. I had always wanted a dirt track car, to get out there and race growing up. It was like a dream come true when I saw the CONVOY of vehicles come by that morning Jim and Laurie arrived at SOS!

Being this my "BONEHEAD" rookie season, I have so many other people to thank, but I know I'll forget a few so sorry. Thanks to David Bruns and all those other Goliad boys that were a ton of help, Alan, Kyle, T.J. and Will!!!! Thanks again Brian for answering question after question, Mickey Helms for helping me with the setups, Shane Hoefling and all the others that helped in any way. To anyone that gave criticism, good or bad, thanks as well!!! Thats what us rookies need, come over and talk to us, tell us when we screw up, what we need to work on. Haha...thanks AJ!!

I enjoyed every second of the 4 races I was at this year, IS IT JANUARY 15th yet?!?!?

lol...no problem...I am good with criticism,..its getting me to keep my mouth shut when I should that is the problem....I hope to try and be more like GW (47 SS) I would like to be the good guy some day...but...its in my nature to be a pain...but I am trying... I didnt get to see your feature...but from the looks of the car...it didnt go well....but..at least you had fun...THAT is what racing is about...wish some of the people in the "higher" classes understood that.. Good luck next year (or next month..lol) AJ

Archived