who's going to the derby?

ups88john

just want to know who is going and who to look for, we are taking the super stock, the modified blew up saturday at the open practice so it wont be there. i know wildman mark chrudimsky, chris davidson, casey smith, matt smith, stephan mccurley, im sure tuffy hudson is going after winning last year. who else is making the trip? come by the yellow #80 and say hi.

big john

Me and gary ison are going with the shultz crew, i wouldn,t miss this race for anything, the derby wk end has 150 of the best prepared equipment, the most awsome race cars, and the best drivers in the country, and five flags is the most fun track i,ve ever been to, if you can make it you will never miss another one. they treat everyone like a celeberty, but bring your warm clothes sometimes it gets cold, and be sure to try chicken on a stick. and i won,t mention where they stick the stick, see ya,ll there waddy

H, me, mom, Deb and even Becky (her first time!) :) Yes, Waddy, they are great folks! Wish when it is chilly @ THR, folks would put their warm clothes on and come on out, LOL we all know it is cold @ Snowball (the name even is implies it) and we all pack up and head hundreds of miles, LOL. I could only wish for an event like this @ THR. :D Go Texas boys, this is some of the best racing ever! Hope to see you there, we will be parked with the RV @ the end of the second entrance to the grandstands, like last year, drop by! :)

Mr. Bill Desmond has been hired at Montgomery Speedway as the Public Relations man. He used to work for Bob Harmon on the old ALL Pro Series and also worked for NASCAR for many years also. He has a whole lot of experience in PR work. This will be a huge plus for MMS.........Our "Show Me The Money" Races have been scheduled for March 20.....April 17.....June 5.......July 17......August 21.........September 18............I expect B.J. Parker will also have two or three of his SLM races scheduled at MMS also........We are starting up a new Buzz class at MMS in 2010. It is a beginners class that just about anyone that wants to can get into racing for very little money. This is a front wheel drive class of cars............For more info go to www.MontgomerySpeedway.com to see the brand new website or call the track office at 334-262-6101

Archived