Starting age for Texas Thunders?

BJ34

I will have a 12 year old girl that wants to try her hands out with it after her mom raced the powder puff race two years ago. I have a stock car except the racen springs

bj i dont see a problem with it ..heck have you seen some of the drivers texas thunders have .now ..though they are not 12 .some like charlyand cody drive like they are under 12 .so she should fit right in ..and probably better at it ..... ok im going to catch it now ..

bj i dont see a problem with it ..heck have you seen some of the drivers texas thunders have .now ..though they are not 12 .some like charlyand cody drive like they are under 12 .so she should fit right in ..and probably better at it ..... ok im going to catch it now ..

Hey I try! what you want from me? i learned how to drive from the Mike Mccain driving school!!!

I believe Dillon Spreen won the Allison championship at 12 and is in the top 5 of late models this year at 13.It depends on the person.Mostly it depends on the track rules and insurance.This is why STS and RGS have kart tracks and are very successful with them.Kids very young like 5 can get involved with racing.

If memory serves me correctly,the minimum age at CC has been 16 with gardian slip.It seems to me it would be more important to have a minimum speed especially with the speeds of today.Sorry Charley.

I believe Dillon Spreen won the Allison championship at 12 and is in the top 5 of late models this year at 13.It depends on the person.Mostly it depends on the track rules and insurance.This is why STS and RGS have kart tracks and are very successful with them.Kids very young like 5 can get involved with racing.

If memory serves me correctly,the minimum age at CC has been 16 with gardian slip.It seems to me it would be more important to have a minimum speed especially with the speeds of today.Sorry Charley.

gb speed isnt goin to happen with charly .he uses that cheap bud fuel .... a 12 year old can beat em on a skate board around the track ....

Everyone just needs to remember, when you strap in a racecar and get on the track you are now a racecar driver. Not a 12 year old or a 40 year old. Some of what comes with being a driver may be a little much for a 12 year old unless there is a family member with a strong knowledge of racing to explain things as they happen.

Hey I try! what you want from me? i learned how to drive from the Mike Mccain driving school!!!

Well, that would explain a few things.....

Hi, Mike!!!

Megan drives the #28 in the bomber class she was 14 , Its up to the insurance Co. and the track owner and the ability to drive without causing alot of problems with the other drivers,keeping out of the way from faster cars,looking at the flag(s) most of all tell all the other drivers in the class what is going on . She took 3rd in points and rookie. The class and drivers will help as well. Ive seen it. I think that its all good that young drivers are getting started . Thats our future drivers. ;)

Archived