Todd44

I never could locate it either on google or mapquest. If you are in pleasanton,tx you take 281 south toward IH 37. When 281 intersects with 37 the track is about 2 miles south on ih 37 on the east access road. That should put you in the area of an aerial view map. I hope this helps !

I never could locate it either on google or mapquest. If you are in pleasanton,tx you take 281 south toward IH 37. When 281 intersects with 37 the track is about 2 miles south on ih 37 on the east access road. That should put you in the area of an aerial view map. I hope this helps !

It is along I-37, south of Leal Road exit from the north.

Man from the aerial it looks like turn 1 and 2 are so much bigger than 3 and 4. It would seem like we could turn easier in turn 1 and 2 instead of all the pushing a lot of us do. Maybe its just us rookies that push. ha ha

Freddy you didnt just push in 1 and 2... lol... :-P

Your always the comedian Mark ! Your a funny funny man. Ha Ha TTYL

freddie=1,2, 3,4 front back, hell you pushed all over.j/k.....

LOTS OF FUNNY MONKEYS ON THIS SITE. HA HA GO AHEAD GUYS,I CAN TAKE IT. I AM SURE I DESERVE IT. YOU KNOW HOW SOME OF US ROOKIES ARE. I HOPE I DID IMPROVE A LITTLE ? IF NOT JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY AGAIN NEXT SEASON ! OH,YEA, CAN YOU PASS THAT LAST MESSAGE ONTO THE CEMENT WALL ALSO. IT JUMPED IN FRONT OF MY CAR A FEW TIMES. HA HA HA

Archived