A link to the case file...FYI

communication is good, however, i have left my phone number on this site several times and places because i don't just sit at the computer all day, i have a 24/7 business and family that comes first, but i do answer my phone when call or it don't take but a moment to leave a message, there is no-one that can say that i do not return my calls, it may take a little while, but i do return my calls.

i don't want to mislead anyone, our hopes are just like everyone else's, we would love to drop a date on here right now, but legal maters are in the way, hot rod hill is going threw what a lot of other tracks don't want to face, but it can happen at any track at any time, so please just be patient. a good way to be informed as soon as we know would be to call and leave your name and phone number. nick has blessed us with a forum on this site so that we have another meens of communication, in which at the right time we will make an announcement. provided that you don't want to wait, build whatever car that you have for next season to run where-ever you have been running and hope and pray with us that all goes well. thank to all, del harris :unsure:

Archived