Need Information

I talked with Roy Sat. night at HMP and he was telling me of a guy (Runco?) in San Antonio that had some karts for sale but didn't have his number. I've tried to find info. on the internet but the only Runco Racing or Runco Karting I can find do not have good phone numbers. I'm very interested in getting a kart this off season so I can have one ready for the start of next year. Do any of you know how I can get it touch with this guy? If you have his number, please give me a call and let me know. My number is (281) 827-2727. Thanks, Ronnie.

Ronnie,

there are several NASKARTs avalible within the series already. I would recommend speaking with others about the karts that are fairly "ready". I know smitty has one for sale. Pete has been out of the karting business for about 2 1/2 years now, but still has some karting stuff. I know that for a while he was selling the old rental chassis for around 2K. But keep in mind, you'll spend another 1500 bucks (at least) getting a beat up rental kart up to snuff with the NASKART big boys. Some people do prefer to build their own, so I understand.

Pete now owns a dive shop, where all of his karting stuff is also located. Its off of HWY 46 just outside of new braunfels between 1863 and 2722. Good luck!

Archived