Thanks to all the NASKART Drivers

hoosier1

Would like to say thank you to Lyndon and Mike for allowing Chris to use their Kart the last couple of races. I must say, those things make me oh so very nervous, I like a cage around him, but Chris had a blast. Being in Houston the last 2 races, when the Naskarts came out the announcer would always say, " these are some crazy people" and I have to agree. LOL

Really though, you could not ask for a better group of guys and gals, they have been so nice to Chris and the family, treating us like they have known us forever, and they are trying hard to get Chris to join the series. ( We will see!!)

Thanks again guys,

The Birminghams

It's a pleaure to work with Chris and a great help to us, Lyndon and I and the NASKART Series, to have Chris race the 18 for us the last 2 races of the season. The 18 kart saw several drivers this season race in it who all did well. Mike Hackett, Tim Sewell, Scott Arthers, Breann Corn (had it not got rained out at houston), Lenny & Rodney Wilson (at corpus) and Chris Birmingham. All these drivers together finished 6th in the points in the NASKART Series. But it was fun to have allof them get the oppertunity to race in the series when they could. I hope to see Chris drive a full season next year with us. But as you say - We will see what the family's decision will be. Thanks again Chris...and to all who drove the #18 M&M's Team KIRK-n-STEIN Kart this season!!

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

Archived