Please pray for Jeremy Hernandez (6Packracing)

KISS_Racing

I'm not holding back the comments cuz Jeremy is probably wondering who's gonna throw the 1st one. Wellllll...here comes.......

1 - Looks like regualr old Jeremy...dazed and confused

2- what ICU is the 4 wheeler in

3 - if His head the the ground, someone is 1/3 of the way in the digging for a swimming pool. as hard as ihs head is

there has goot to be a large dent in the ground

4 - naw... thats enuff. Jeremy in all seriousness, good luck and take care. Hope you get well soon and Stacy is in good hands with te racing community. She can call and get help if she needs it.

Later

This is Stacie, (Jeremy's wife) I just read your comments to him and it really cheered him up. Thank You!!!!!

He is doing alot better today, they are going to remove his chest tube that is going to his lung around noon. He is scheduled for surgery on his right clavical on Tuesday but still on his way for a slow but definite recovery. Thank you and God Bless.

His loving wife,

Stacie Hernandez

I am going to make the first comment to Blue Moon Racing, I am still holding off on my comments to you also,LOL. And thank you to everybody that has emailed me and posted your comments. I hope to see ya'll soon. As for the 4 wheeler he is in yamaha ICU currently for sale to highest bidder (slightly used. No water damage.) The sale will help pay for Jeremy's Family of 6 kids since he will be off of work for approximately a minimum 6 months. So come on guys I will post pictures soon. Ya'll start your biddinig!!!!! NOT A JOKE!!!

Thank You and God Bless.......

Jeremy Hernandez

post-3-1258743760.jpg

Jeremy

I been there and done that. Back in 1993 when I had my wreck on my M/C. It really SU_KS. Dont be affraid to ask for the pain meds. The hard part is just laying there. But you will get better. A lot of people are sending prayers your way.

Same as PAPA, been there-done that. It's painful for you and your family to go through this, but you will come out stronger afterwards. Maybe not so physically, but probably a whole new and better outlook on life. The racing community/family and friends, are the most amazing group of people ever. We're all here if you need. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Tommy and Teresa Gural

this is jeremy"s mother....just wanted to let you know that jeremy is doing better, maybe go home tonight and then back for surgery, he has 2 fracture bones in his neck, 4 facture bones in his verebrals/back. 2 broken ribs, a broken left shoulder and a compound fracture in his right collar bone. many other cuts and brusie. jeremy wil be off and disable for about 3 months or more out of work.... if any one would like to donate and help with the 6 pack family. they would and could really use the support.you may send what you like to my name and address. Connie Hernandez 362 Ave Maria Dr. San Antonio Texas 78216 and i will make sure that they get it. thank :rolleyes: you all for your help and support.. you may also call me and leave a message (210 )625-1891

Hey ALL,

Jeremy is home safe and sound, he will be back at BAMC on Tuesday for surgery and should be home again on Wednesday. Long and slowwwww :rolleyes: recovery. But thanks to all your Prayers we can say he will make a full recovery. The children and myself are giving a special Thanks this holiday it could have been alot different and we are Blessed to have my Husband and their dad. God Bless...........

Stacie Hernandez

To the little kid running around like a crazy fool when his Dad, John, bought our old Bomber and got started in racing.....

Get well soon. All the family in our prayers.

Billy Bailey

Archived