Please pray for Jeremy Hernandez (6Packracing)

KISS_Racing

I just got off the phone with Jeremy's wife (Stacie). Jeremy was in a 4 wheeler accident yesterday and is at BAMC hospital. Stacie says he is in stable condition but really sore. He has several broke ribs, collar bone, a punchured lung and several things I cant spell.

Please pray as he banged his head really bad and he said he has some pain on the back part of his head. They are saying he was about 10 feet in the air and flew some 80 feet before landing on the ground.

I will keep everyone posted...

Mark

I just talked to Stacie. He is sleeping and is stable. They had casted him last night up to his wrist on his left arm, but have since cut it off and he is now casted up to his elbow. He had been complaining about his right arm, but no cast as of yet. Stacie will keep me posted and as of yet they havent said how long he will be in the hospital.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and several calls.

I spoke to Stacie yesterday and Jeremy's lung has callapsed. They have put a tube in and he is doing ok just in pain. They have been taking a bunch of x-rays and other than them not getting much sleep they are all doing ok.

Please pray for the whole family, again they are doing good. It will take some time as they(hospital) are focused on his lung so they wont be doing surgery anytime soon till the lung gets better, so for the family it is a wait and see deal. The Hernandez family are a great group and Stacie's family as well. They are strong and will pull through.

To the whole racing family, thanks for your prayers and support...

Mark

BAMC. I will check with Stacie on visitors as I know Jeremy would love to have them. I am not sure since he is in a version of ICU how that all works.

Jeremy is a fighter. He will pull through just up to the doctors/nurses at this point. Until they see that lung healing up it may be a while.

I'm believing for some healing and trust that he is in Gods hands. I don't want to make it sound any worse than what it was but looking at pictures of the four wheeler it was a nasty wreck. Jeremy looks like he took a butt kickin' and the ground won...

I'll keep everyone posted.

Mark

Hi,

This is Stacie, Jeremy's wife Thanks to everyone for their prayers. Jeremy s hanging in there he is strong and at this point it is one day at a time. He is at BAMC right now in 3 North SDU in room # 5 visitors are welcome and encouraged to let him know his extendend racing family is there for him. Any one can come by from 9am to 9Pm. Please feel free to call my cell 210-693-3098. Again thanks for all your support and prayers.

God Bess

Archived