johnson

lilmodified

pretty good race, hate to see or would like to see tony an juan in the pits. tony should kick his butt , or at least slap him back to columbia>>>. jimmy an chad did their homework all year and deserve the win. denny hamlin on the other hand , he is a whinner and i would hope brad would go over an kick ass , because he could ,he his such a cry baby. i sure hope jr gets his act together . this year is not cuttting it ,alot of work needs to be done.

The rules are set, the chase is the chase, congrats to the 48 team on their 4th consecutive championship win. They played the game and won fair and square. Just dont forget nobody can compare Jimmy to other drivers because he is in a leage of his own, the chase leage. In my books Jimmy has two of the last four, Jordon and Martin have have the other two.

To sum it up Jimmy can not be compared to other drivers that have won consecutive championships with the original points system. He can only be compared to himself. WOW

yep! he made it four!

:D

woulda been nice to see him and hamlin do a double burn-out...at least they can both straight-line one! :lol:

it was a good race....and, it's pretty cool to know that i watched history being made!

congrats to hamlin, johnson, knaus and the whole hendrix team!!

way to end a season!

jimmy an chad did a great job . their plans worked great and they earned the cup .hamlin so he still is a whinner . always has been always will be. needs his butt whooped at least once or twice, just like a few others . good driver just the attitude. his poop stinks just like the rest only he don't think so>>>>>>>. maybe jr and brad will take him out back somewhere and show him some kind of whoopass!!! like jr talkes about on his radio show...at least somebody needs too in my opinion.

I thought the Tony and Juan drama was crap. Tony slid up into juan's lane and got a bump...then tony was a jack a$$. I don't think Juan deserved being walled, then causing a caution which led to 4 more cars being wrecked. BOGUS. I would had tony thrown to the dogs for that move. I also don't agree with a Juan for coming back out to wreck tony. Juan's team worked they're tail off to get the car back out to race, not wreck another driver.

Some drivers need to get over themselves.

I thought the Tony and Juan drama was crap. Tony slid up into juan's lane and got a bump...then tony was a jack a$$. I don't think Juan deserved being walled, then causing a caution which led to 4 more cars being wrecked. BOGUS. I would had tony thrown to the dogs for that move. I also don't agree with a Juan for coming back out to wreck tony. Juan's team worked they're tail off to get the car back out to race, not wreck another driver.

AGREED!!!

4 Time Champion: Through it all, Jimmie kept his foot hot and his head cool, showing the pressure only once with a complaint to his crew about Clint Bowyer driving too close and too carelessly considering the history that was at stake. I guess next year they should just let JJ run by himself at Homestead so he won't have to worry about getting raced. <_<

Tony & Juan added the most excitement to the race, at least they still show a "little fire" that has disappeared from NA$CAR. JMO. Lenny66 B)

the one i felt sorry for was kahne...he lost valuable time with that hole in his roof....and, all because stewart decided to be "stewart" again and be a butt the last race of the season...i knew his "good-guy" routine was complete bull!

the one i felt sorry for was kahne...he lost valuable time with that hole in his roof....and, all because stewart decided to be "stewart" again and be a butt the last race of the season...i knew his "good-guy" routine was complete bull!

Stewarts attitude is nothing but fake. He's a dirt racer..and they play dirty (its a pun, get it?). I watched the replay several times, Juan really didn't even "punt" Stewart when he went up to block. IF anything stewart got a push. I just couldn't believe it. Both guys are incredible drivers, but this time, it was way outta line. The heat of the moment destroyed thousand of dollars in race cars.

Archived