johnson

lilmodified

GO JIMMY GOOOOO!!!

GO KYLE GOOOOO!!!!

CAN JIMMY MAKE IT 4 IN A ROW????

like them, or hate them, i love to see history made...and, i think they can do it!!!

and, early congrats to KYLE!!! all he has to do is start next week to take the nationwide championship!!

good luck to both of these very talented drivers!!

It's practically a done deal for the 48 team. That was a 1-car race for most of the race today, at least the little bit I saw. Every time I turned the TV to the race, the 48 was out front all by himself. Look up "dominant" in the dictionary, and the 48 team should have their picture there.

YAWN ...4 what?.. lol I havent cared about the championship for a few years already. the 48 team is so dominate that it doesnt even seem to mean much. Great team, they deserve it more than anybody.Not a fan but will admit they are the best team out there. Shame they make it boring for everyone else tho.

STILL think championship means be great for ALL races not just the last 10. Its a joke..and NA$CAR is loosing fans by the thousands.

Junk the Race for the chase..its boring to know who will win with several races left. I have to give it to the 48 Team..they are certainly one of the

best all around teams . But these races and the COT are boring. Just my opinion......

I didn't know he drove a truck or a nationwide car.

Yup, he wrecked, i mean he drove the 81 truck last year at bristol. That didnt turn out too good. He drove for Herzog motorsports in then the Busch Series and hit everything except a checkard flag. Kinda reminded me of Tony Stewart, end result was a great driver but dont know how they got there by the earlier results.

If I had to guess, Nascar will probably take talledega out of the chase before allowing a road coarse in. Im not following the idea of a Nascar champion being a diverse racer. I think( my opinion) Brian France wants the "new" faces of nascar to be the champions, not the older crowd. He was already quoted as saying that The Fight at the first televised daytona was a "black eye to the sport". I dont believe he is into tradition as much as economics.

its funny how marks car was great in that race .i bet there are orders from his boss ...let johnson win it ..it will be history .....and i think mark would have already won it if it was still the old point system ..he already said he hates this points system now ..first you run for points to get in the chase then you run for points to win the championship ..personly . i would hate to lose points lead i had .and start over again for 10 races .that to me is bs... back before the chase .you may have known before the season eneded who was going to win by way of a big lead .... that to me was ok ..why ..cuz the top ten in points .didnt go out and race for points as much as now ..back then you could get some real racen . the drivers ran harder to try and win the race ..now they have to slow down to have a chance to finish in the top 12 in points ..

its funny how marks car was great in that race .i bet there are orders from his boss ...let johnson win it ..it will be history .....and i think mark would have already won it if it was still the old point system ..he already said he hates this points system now ..first you run for points to get in the chase then you run for points to win the championship ..personly . i would hate to lose points lead i had .and start over again for 10 races .that to me is bs... back before the chase .you may have known before the season eneded who was going to win by way of a big lead .... that to me was ok ..why ..cuz the top ten in points .didnt go out and race for points as much as now ..back then you could get some real racen . the drivers ran harder to try and win the race ..now they have to slow down to have a chance to finish in the top 12 in points ..

but...orders, or not, do you really think martin would throw the championship the year he comes back and does really well? :unsure: hmmm....very interesting....

and, this "hitech" thing is taking some getting used to... :lol:

but...orders, or not, do you really think martin would throw the championship the year he comes back and does really well? :unsure: hmmm....very interesting....

and, this "hitech" thing is taking some getting used to... :lol:

i would hope not ..but heck you never know ..yes im still getting use to hi tech .... but nick already said i have to do another 6 million before he will change it to hi.teck ot ..

.i bet there are orders from his boss ...let johnson win it ..it will be history .....
wow i'd like too see HENDRICK explain that one to Carquest.

do you really think the boss would say it where others could hear him ..so why would he have to exsplain it .. the way nascar is today .i would not put it passed this ...nothing is never far fetched.. i say this just so my fan club will know that even though i changed names ..oldtimer part is still in the back room and comes out when needed ..lol

Archived