Thanks HMP

trk31

Just wanted to thank HMP for what they are doing for the truck series. very few of us have stuck it out thru the low truck counts ( only 2 or 3 trucks racing at some races ) and ya'll at HMP have revitalized the best, low cost, most exciting series.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, i feel like i'm selling out. but i want to support THR as much as possible, and HMP's truck schedule won't allow us to do that to the maximum that we want.

but thanX HMP for giving these trucks another shot at life. hopefully one day it will be more of a series than a class , and we'll see ya then.

-where are the results from last night?

sorry guys, i feel like i'm selling out. but i want to support THR as much as possible, and HMP's truck schedule won't allow us to do that to the maximum that we want.

but thanX HMP for giving these trucks another shot at life. hopefully one day it will be more of a series than a class , and we'll see ya then.

-where are the results from last night?

I don't view you as a sell-out buddy. I speak from experience when I say that too many irons in the fire can cause problems.

For what it's worth, we plan to also support THR as best we can, but it will most likely be with the S-n-F Motorsports Pro Truck in 2010. Trying to do 2 cars for us has just been too much.

I also have to say....I don't mind the trucks being a "class" rather than a "series" so long as the truck count continues to grow and the racers are treated right. From everything that I see, that is going to happen. I'm afraid the true travelling series in TX appears to be a thing of the past and maybe the distant future (trying to be optimistic.)

i just wanted to add something:

just wanted to say what a privelage to race with such clean race car drivers as cary stapp and jim albert....these two are great racers that have respect.

great job jim and the 31 team....and i hope to race with the 99 team again soon....

thanks lynn hardy jr.

i just wanted to add something:

just wanted to say what a privelage to race with such clean race car drivers as cary stapp and jim albert....these two are great racers that have respect.

great job jim and the 31 team....and i hope to race with the 99 team again soon....

thanks lynn hardy jr.

thanks man, back at ya. we had a ton of fun. see ya next season.

Archived