brad "CRASH"elowski

badsonic

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I could care less about those two idiots. What makes me laugh is people that would cheer a driver on for wrecking someone on purpose at those speeds…. it says a whole lot about a person.

I guess these people only watch a race for the wrecks…kind of like WWE wrestling on wheels

i thought nascar was wwe on wheels .

I don't know who you are but i would like to know if you have ever been in a race car because i don't know of a driver that has never gotten mad in a race. :angry::P

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am certain that most drivers have gotten mad about one thing or another while on the track(I have). Giving someone a shot in the bumper is one thing. Running someone in the wall, off the track or just ramming them is another.

When a driver completely loses his/her mind on the track and uses the car as a weapon then they become a danger to themselves as well as others.

I don't know who you are but i would like to know if you have ever been in a race car because i don't know of a driver that has never gotten mad in a race. :angry::P

if the question is to me ..yes i have ..three years behind the wheel ..and a bunch of races over the years sense 93 after i sold my cars ....building them sence 85 .was on my roof leading a race from someone who didnt think i needed to be there ..he didnt think i would end up on my roof . another person was paid to take me out one night ..they did a good job .the car was junk ...... if the question is to the other person ..cant answer that ... :P to answer my wwe part ..nascar is useing poeple tobuild themselfs back up .instead of what got em there ..racen ...with some passion shown ....... i think nascar got worried after losing dale .and that has hurt the sport ..this year they seem to be going back to what made em famous ...but i dont agree with what carl did ..but understand ..

• 4 years later...

Well this is what Little France wants,people talking about NASCAR.But they are not talking about the 4 hours of boredom before the end of the race.NASCAR has got to the point if there are no "incidents" there is nothing worth talking about.Brian France has sent NASCAR to a new low level with this stupid Chase format among other things.So race fans, if you are saving money for the family to go to a NASCAR event use that money to travel to several short track events like Shady Oaks Havoc on 10/25 , South Texas Speedways Shootout in December or the many events in the Dallas area if you are in Texas.Or the Snowball in Florida and any short track local events in the lower 48. You will not be bored to sleep and will see better racing.

...use that money to travel to several short track events like Shady Oaks Havoc on 10/25 , South Texas Speedways Shootout in December or the many events in the Dallas area if you are in Texas.Or the Snowball in Florida and any short track local events in the lower 48. You will not be bored to sleep and will see better racing.

No love for the Gulf Coast tracks?

With all that .. Brad got what he had coming, those drivers did what they had to do, I would have done the same thing, what driver has never got mad on the track…retaliation going on. You can bet that when the Ward family takes Tony to civil court, this incident and his actions will be exhibit B.

"You can bet that when the Ward family takes Tony to civil court, this incident and his actions will be exhibit B."

I said the same thing when I saw the replay.

And his response will be to compare what Kesoloski did to him with what he did to Ward (nothing). I don't generally like people who play the victim card, but perhaps Tony needs to start pointing out that the precipitating transgressions of others.....

"You can bet that when the Ward family takes Tony to civil court, this incident and his actions will be exhibit B."

I said the same thing when I saw the replay.

And his response will be to compare what Kesoloski did to him with what he did to Ward (nothing). I don't generally like people who play the victim card, but perhaps Tony needs to start pointing out that the precipitating transgressions of others.....

It showed that Tony had a choice....Tony chose to put the car in reverse, check his mirror and then back into a competitor. (in retaliation) Not a great move for someone that may need to show he doesn’t have anger management issues…

Archived