brad "CRASH"elowski

badsonic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah so denny didnt tear up bone heads car but did you see the applause for denny both in the pits and in the stands? Man that little ----- doesnt realize just how cool he ISNT. Im glad denny did it. Like he said "its a self policing sport". Great job Joe Gibbs racing!!!

Yah so denny didnt tear up bone heads car but did you see the applause for denny both in the pits and in the stands? Man that little ----- doesnt realize just how cool he ISNT.
yeah and all the teams on pit road giving him the thums up for spinnin his lil punk a$$, wheres JR. his car owner?hmmmmmm

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I could care less about those two idiots. What makes me laugh is people that would cheer a driver on for wrecking someone on purpose at those speeds…. it says a whole lot about a person.

I guess these people only watch a race for the wrecks…kind of like WWE wrestling on wheels

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I could care less about those two idiots. What makes me laugh is people that would cheer a driver on for wrecking someone on purpose at those speeds…. it says a whole lot about a person.

I guess these people only watch a race for the wrecks…kind of like WWE wrestling on wheels

i thought nascar was wwe on wheels .

i thought nascar was wwe on wheels .

I do believe that is what they are becoming. It wasn't too long ago that NASCAR was about the racing, now it's more about the show.

I can understand how crew members and fans enjoyed seeing Hamlin spin Kez. I am pretty sure the crew members arent there to see wrecks, just knew that Kez had it coming. And he didnt wreck him, just rattled his cage so to speak. It did add a little drama to the show, nothing wrong with that IMO

What happened to the good old days when drivers would strap it on in the pits? I guess nowadays with more and more drivers being built like horse jockeys, they need to vent using a 3400lb battering ram.

I am sure Hamlin is such a dynamic driver that he knew just how to hit Keselowski to send him into a spin without hitting anything. Heck he drove right thru him and almost took himself out.

Some things will never change and some people will always condone that kind of racing. Maybe if Keselowski had to be cut out of the car those same people would think differently….I doubt it though.

direct flo, are you saying that the several other times that "kez" wrecked hamlin were just racin? no it was crap. I dont think brad wrecked denny on purpose but he did wreck alot of cars this year and is untouchable because of his association with a certain car owner. Nascar is NOT short track racing. i would hope that in short track racin the track officials would throw someone out of the track for being such a mindless idiot behind the wheel. I hate to see anyone get wrecked but as denny said, its a self policing sport. Nascar wont do anything about it so sometimes you have to do it yourself. And oh bye the way, denny spun brad at alot slower speed than denny hit the wall earlier this year.

“direct flo, are you saying that the several other times that "kez" wrecked hamlin were just racin?”

No I am not!

“I dont think brad wrecked denny on purpose but he did wreck alot of cars this year”

Are you implying that since Brad wrecked some cars, he deserved to be wrecked back?

“I hate to see anyone get wrecked but as denny said, its a self policing sport.”

Watch out Mad Max and the Thunderdome, here comes NASCAR

“And oh bye the way, denny spun brad at alot slower speed than denny hit the wall earlier this year.”

Well heck…..I guess that makes it okay and my statement has just been answered.

“direct flo, are you saying that the several other times that "kez" wrecked hamlin were just racin?”

No I am not!

“I dont think brad wrecked denny on purpose but he did wreck alot of cars this year”

Are you implying that since Brad wrecked some cars, he deserved to be wrecked back?

“I hate to see anyone get wrecked but as denny said, its a self policing sport.”

Watch out Mad Max and the Thunderdome, here comes NASCAR

“And oh bye the way, denny spun brad at alot slower speed than denny hit the wall earlier this year.”

Well heck…..I guess that makes it okay and my statement has just been answered.

Im implying that Brad wrecked alot of cars in both Busch and Cup, and was never even slapped on the wrist. No wonder kids today drive like that, they see it as how the professionals do it. So maybe a little taste of his own medicine from another driver might shake a few brain cells back to life.

Michigan is a 200 mph track, homestead is 150-170. Id take my chances at homestead. However Brad tore up other cars at Michigan, California, I think Texas, Bristol, and phoenix. He is what is refered to as a weapon. Hes not a good driver, he is a menace, now with an ego. And he isnt the only one in the top levels.

Direct-flo Im not attacking you, i have no problem with you, Im just not wanting this all to get blamed on Denny. Brad wrecked him two weeks in a row because he couldnt control his car and Nascar made no call. If I was in Dennys shoes i might do the same.

Everyone forget about Stewert and Montoya. It does bite when drivers are too aggresseive and the result is a wreck. Keselowski can drive. Dont hate. Kyle gave him the same tap and he held on in Memphis I believe. He was the only SOLELY Nationwide regular that was in the front consistently. Scored more points than anyone in the last 15 races. I am not saying he was in the right, but seats get filled when drama builds. I used to be one of those that wanted to see the crash etc. Two things happened. Attended Texas and saw the speeds in person with a spin through the infield thinking "I hope he doesn't hit anything. and got a car muself and realized the work involved in being competitive. Brad needs to settle down a bit as well as a few more. Kinda sick of NASCAR in general. A bunch of whiners that are a product of the policing after altercations on the track. Nascar kinda started this . Cant do it in the pits so lets do it on the track. No fines, no points, just a "stopngo" "one lap" penalty. JMO

• 3 months later...

look at 1:12 takes out Hamlin, pisses off Harvick

wow no brakes or his head is up his butt

wipes out Hamlin at Dover

takes Hamlin out at PHOENIX

california last lap at the stripe spins Logano in to the grass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz2GB4kBeyA

and some of yall sit here and defend this idiot wow ;)

AND REVENGE COULDNT BE SWEEEEETER AHHH....EAT IT PUNK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDciW9n8lo

Archived