Mickey McKim

Mary Ann Naumann

Please keep Mickey in your prayers as he went into surgery this morning @ 9:00 am @ Brackenridge Hospital in Austin to remove a small growth from one of his thyroids. He is optimistic about the surgery, but lets all put our racing community hearts together and say a prayer for him and for a quick and easy recovery! We love you Mickey! Take good care of him Kim, I know you will!

Good luck Mickey. Prayers sent. We go way back to the early 80's at Longhorn many years racing as many others have know you even longer since you have been in racing so many years.

Best wishes from the Walton family. Your buddy Larry

I would like to thank all for the well wishes. The surgery was the easy part (slept right through it!) it was the recovery that was rough. Since it was a long surgery they put a lot of stuff in me my body it didn't like. The nurses were wonderful and did their best to make it easier for me. I was released last night and have been steadily feeling better (I have the best nurse at home). I look like I went to a knife fight and the guy with the hatchet won. :P Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to next season so I can see all of my racing family again. (forgot...thanks Jack & Dean for being there )

Archived