SAS WALK AROUND 2

PAPA

It can be leased but they want a lot of $ per sq ft. Even if it was leased for a special event there is a ton of stuff that would have to be done in order to make it SAFE. Not saying it cant be done but PLEASE dont get your hopes up. I wish I was wrong but I really think we need to say "Good-Bye" to her and go on with what we have and make those tracks stay open. :(

They will lease it for special occasions. And it would be cool to do that but there are so many things that can and will hurt people that need to be addressed. Under the grand stands would have to be off limits. And the tower as well. The infield concession building would have to be boarded up and off limits. All those places are falling apart and mold is growing everywhere. There are wires exposed everywhere. Im sure they have no power to them but they can cut you. Ill help out with man power everyday all day if someone wants to try this but its going to be a BIG job. If anyone is serious about doing this I can put you in touch with the guy who is handling the property.

Archived