super stock rules

walt

I think we might be able to gain a few cars in the super class if we allowed a fab front clip with a wieght penelty as long as it was a big spring and one steel shock. camaro clips are getting harder to find for a resonable price. fab clip is also easier to repair when they get bent.. Walt

I think we might be able to gain a few cars in the super class if we allowed a fab front clip with a wieght penelty as long as it was a big spring and one steel shock. camaro clips are getting harder to find for a resonable price. fab clip is also easier to repair when they get bent.. Walt

I had a couple of guys ask about the rules for the supers as well. They want to know if we would let them run alcohol, marine intakes and belt driven fuel pumps.

I am going to go over the rules again and see what is stated, I want to hear from you guys on what you think.

Brian

Becareful not to out price this car if SOS would combind the super trucks that would make one hell of a class. SOS already has a class for Fab front clips...........Example running a camaro in pure stock thats been rear cliped to make it safer so that just made it a tube car??? in pure stock...... SOS is in the right place with cars.

I agree with the Mare's, leave the super stock front clips as they are, especially since your combining the hot stock truck to the class. All tube front clips would be getting you closer to the late model class and you have been allowing alcohol in the supers since the beginning of the season. I've really enjoyed racing in this class and plan to make more races this coming season. JMO and thanks.

Check out the STS Limited Late Model rules for comparison. There's three of us that would like to race at SOS next season since LLM has been discountinued at STS. There are possibly two more that would show up but I can't speak for them since I haven't talked to them.

There are three cars from Corpus like ours running at SOS already.

I haven't looked to closely but I think methanol, mechanical traction control and weight are the main differences at STS and 4 bbl carbs at SOS.

We came up for the Havoc and was very impressed with the facility. It was everything people have been saying about it and more. I've never raced at a state park camp ground before.

Joby

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS ON THE SS RULES, ARE THE I 37 LLM GOING TO BE ABLE TO RUN AND THE EDNA CARS GOING TO BE ABLE ALSO LIKE THIS YEAR,? I RAN THE LLM RULES THIS YEAR , BUT MY CAR IS DOWN TO BARE CHASSIS AND I COULD GET STARTED ON WORK FOR NEXT YEAR IF I KNEW WHAT RULES TO GO BY, I,M GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SOME BIG CHANGES SO AS SOON AS WE CAN GET A HEADS UP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED, I HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME THIS YEAR, AND EVERYONE IS DOING A GREAT JOB A SHADY, THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK, PLEASE DON,T CHANGE TO MANY THINGS EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL AT SHADY LELAND WADDELL # 28 SUPER ARE ANY OF THESE THREE SETS OF RULES GOING TO BE COMBINED, DOSN,T MATTER TO ME JUST A QUESTION THANKS

I hope there aren't too many changes to the s.s. rules. I am building a Hot stock truck, but now have to run with the suppers. I am ok with that but it required some changes to the truck. I don't want to chase too many rule changes before we finely get on the track.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived