cma awards

lilmodified

wow! jr is on the country music awards tonight! apparently chevy and nascar are auctioning off a '10 camaro SS that was autographed by nascar drivers and country entertainers to support the USO!

kudos to all involved in this to help out our troops!!

well did anyone watch the cma... i didnt ..i figured the same poeple would be winning so i didi something else ...seems like nascar got that way ..same poeple ..lol .....besides country hasnt been country in along time ..lost interest ...nver thought that would happen ... but then again never thought this country would turn out the way it is and is heading . ... ..

i did watch the awards...the most moving part was barbara mandrell being inducted into the hall of fame...i was really disappointed that taylor swift won entertainer of the year...there were good moments, tho.....

and, i agree oldtimer....the times are a-changin'...and, it's prolly gonna get very interesting!

i did watch the awards...the most moving part was barbara mandrell being inducted into the hall of fame...i was really disappointed that taylor swift won entertainer of the year...there were good moments, tho.....

and, i agree oldtimer....the times are a-changin'...and, it's prolly gonna get very interesting!

I AGREE. WHAT'S UP WITH THE HOLES IN THE JEANS, T-SHIRTS, ETC.

I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ABOUT MERLE, CONWAY, JOHNNY, FREDDIE HART JUST TO NAME A FEW.

BACK WHEN GEORGE STRAIT AND JEFF GORDON WERE NEWCOMERS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE PROFESSIONS. NOW THEY ARE BOTH VETERANS.

I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ABOUT MERLE, CONWAY, JOHNNY, FREDDIE HART JUST TO NAME A FEW.

BACK WHEN GEORGE STRAIT AND JEFF GORDON WERE NEWCOMERS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE PROFESSIONS. NOW THEY ARE BOTH VETERANS.

since we can "remember when"...does that mean we are gettin' old??? :(

since we can "remember when"...does that mean we are gettin' old??? :(

love that song ......i suppose strait and jackson were right ..death on music road......... i miss the days of great country music ... yep all tear jerker typ ..this taylor girl ...omg .she cant sing .she aint purty .take all the makeup off .tell her to stop righting her typ of broken heart songs ..she hasnt lived long enough .to have that many broken hearts ..... makes me want to climb up a water tower with john deer green painted on it and pop.a top .or just sit at home looking out my window at Four Strong Winds ...... or kick back and say .Hello.Walls ..what the heck dang me

oldtimer your quotes are great. here's another one from a flamer, i know he's new but the quote need's to be on a bumper sticker.{ god is great, beer is good ,and people are crazy.} :Pp.s. the new handle is going to take some getting use to.

. WISKY RIVER almost had me involed in the CAROLL COUNTY ACCIDENT . but reaching down to pick up my hankie not williams i ran just short of the wreck .my.9,999,999 tears were just starting to fall after clifton clowers ran me off of wolverton mountain after i could not teach him TWO STEPS FORWARD AND THREE STEPS BACK .. there for i COULD NOT SEE CLEARLY now ..now for those who know. that was my ring in the match box wrapped by a little rubber band .but ill never tell ..but any way after getting stuck in the mud i stole .WILDFIRE and started chasing .the lady WEARING TIGHT FITTEN JEANS ... thow she never went out with me more that once .. WHY . you say ..she hated the cheap SATIN SHEETS i bought ....and now here i sit .WHILE SHE IS ACTING SINGLE AND IM DRINKING DOUBLES .. waiting to go to FOLSOM PRISON . ...where the heck is that RODEO CLOWN when i need a laugh ..my excuse was the deval made me do it .they knew i was lieing .he never went to texas .he went to georgia .

I feel like Wynonna, too soon, for that award. Dale Jr, I sure get the business from Robert about him, but oh well, he is still my favorite. We listen to Classic Country on Time Warner channel 831. Lots of oldies, I want to remember When, and the Swingin Doors, and Broken Spoke, Hilltop, Round Mountain, Greanue, and all the old dance halls, Lots of good times and families staying together and spending time with each other.

We used to sit on the back porch and having a playing session, since everyone in my family can play an instrument. BBQ and have great times. Country music has gone to H---

in a handbasket. JMO.

I feel like Wynonna, too soon, for that award. Dale Jr, I sure get the business from Robert about him, but oh well, he is still my favorite. We listen to Classic Country on Time Warner channel 831. Lots of oldies, I want to remember When, and the Swingin Doors, and Broken Spoke, Hilltop, Round Mountain, Greanue, and all the old dance halls, Lots of good times and families staying together and spending time with each other.

We used to sit on the back porch and having a playing session, since everyone in my family can play an instrument. BBQ and have great times. Country music has gone to H---

in a handbasket. JMO.

agreed .with hell in a handbasket......seems like country music is looking for A HERO TO SAVE IT .so you write a few songs .have a couple of hits .put on the makeup squint your eyes trying to look sexy ..and walla you just won something it took some great country music writers and singers years to get .and some never did .. i dont like wynonna much . but she hit it on the nail ....

Toby Keith tells it how it is and ruffled the feathers of the CMA people. Now he doesnt seem to get invited to these things much more. Ms. Judd goes and speaks the cold hard truth, but had to issue a retraction the next day. Not an apology just a retraction. Probably got hammered by the same people that gave (excuse me, counted the votes) for Ms. Swifts award.

First wrestling, then nascar, now country music. Is anything sacred anymore?!?

Who votes for the winners? It seems there are alot of people out the that think Taylor Swift deserved to win since they voted.

Who is Wynonna to say it is to much to soon for Taylor to win? Seems to like she is doing pretty good. She still lives at home with her mother and father and hopefully they are guiding her along on how to behave and handle these things.

Sorry, I like Taylor Swift. Yes, some of the songs seem a little young, but she is young. As she grows up, so will the songs.

Yes, country music has changed over the years. But, what hasn't.

Don't like, don't listen.

I have always wondered why people get all in an uproar about music and movies.

It you don't like it, change the channel. There will be something out there that will suit your fancy.

Take the Harry Potter movies and books. When they came out there was such an uproar about how it's witchcraft and it's bad. People what do you think Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie was? I didn't hear anybody talking bad about those programs. It is fantasy. It's a movie. It's a book. It's called entertainment.

Times are changing people. And not for the better it seems.

Archived