no internet? got ya covered

drew

Track mama, I can help you with the internet thing. Msg me or email at 1xcommunications@gmail. We sell sat internet and its fast and its the only way you'll get internet out there. I can give you details as for anyone else that needs internet, 1x comms has you covered!!! Let me know

Track mama, I can help you with the internet thing. Msg me or email at 1xcommunications@gmail. We sell sat internet and its fast and its the only way you'll get internet out there. I can give you details as for anyone else that needs internet, 1x comms has you covered!!! Let me know

AT&T aircards work perfect at the track. I have never had an issue while there. We have a tower less than 1/2 mile away...

AT&T aircards work perfect at the track. I have never had an issue while there. We have a tower less than 1/2 mile away...

Good call if they use a laptop. Anyone that has a pc out in nomans land that wants internet we have the solution. But if lap top is used the cards are perfect. How are things goin bro? You commin out next season?

Doin good...

My buddies computer company sells a router that an aircard PCMCIA or USB can be plugged into and have wireless or ethernet. Also USB aircard can be plugged straight into a PC.

Anyways, sorry I just knew our signal was great at the track...

See ya'll next year...

Mark

Archived