Happy Birthday

PAPA

I can't stay out of trouble .. it just follows me around like a little puppy. anybody want a puppy? cheap?

chocolate chip cookies and near bear? yech! what an awful image that is.

Money? What's that? I have none but owe some. And I'm bequeathing all my wordly debts to my favorite (and only) son, Cory. Billie, you heard that, right? Bail while you have the chance!!!

BUT, for the next 33 years (I'll be 100 then), I plan to make life good for me .. all of you out there will have to fend for yourself .. if some of my sunshine falls on you, so much the better for you...

Please send gifts (money works!) and greetings directly to me (I'm my own social secretary .. none of that overpaid office help for me!)

And I do, really, appreciate all the good wishes. Let's do it again next year!

I can't stay out of trouble .. it just follows me around like a little puppy. anybody want a puppy? cheap?

chocolate chip cookies and near bear? yech! what an awful image that is.

Money? What's that? I have none but owe some. And I'm bequeathing all my wordly debts to my favorite (and only) son, Cory. Billie, you heard that, right? Bail while you have the chance!!!

BUT, for the next 33 years (I'll be 100 then), I plan to make life good for me .. all of you out there will have to fend for yourself .. if some of my sunshine falls on you, so much the better for you...

Please send gifts (money works!) and greetings directly to me (I'm my own social secretary .. none of that overpaid office help for me!)

And I do, really, appreciate all the good wishes. Let's do it again next year!

I have a picture of you and that chocolate chip cookie, and the beer was a no beer. LOL. anyway it was fun, remember the pin ball machine. Now that was fun............

Archived